3

Fall in love with my own enemy

 They went to a mall and bought some dresses."Why are you doing this to me? Why are you so kind?"Gikwang stop and look at her."Kind? Oh,your punishment will be later.Right now,you can enjoy first."Gikwang release his grip from her wrist."You can pick ant shirts or dresses as many as you want.Here is the credit card."Gikwang gave her a credit card.Taeyeon smile widely and take it."I don't know that you're this kind,thanks!"She enter the shop and take the clothes she want.Gikwang smirk."You don't know what will happen."He said and went somewhere.

 

 

  After that,Taeyeon went to the counter and put almost 50 expensive clothes.Taeyeon wipe her invicible sweats."Woah noona,you have many money I see."She heard a familiar voice.She look at the guy face and smile."Zelo! What are you doing here?"Taeyeon said.Zelo is her long lost bestfriend.Eventhough their is very different,but they treat each other like a same age friend.But Zelo still used noona."Well,I'm working part time job."Taeyeon nod knowingly.After Zelo count the price,Tasyeon gave the credit card.The price was very high."Noona,this card doesn't work."Zelo said as he continuesly swipe it at a machine.

 

 

 Taeyeon's face went pale.'This is why he's so kind to me!'Taeyeon thought nervously."Can't you try again?"Zelo try again but it still doesn't work."It's okay noona,I will pay for it."Zelo said as he packed the clothes."But.."Zelo insist."No but,just heard me."Taeyeon smile."Thanks! You're jjang!"She thumbs up to him.Taeyeon call Gikwang that she already finish shopping.Gikwang went to her and gasp.'How can she pay for that tons of clothes?!'He thought but decided to asked her later.