13

Fall in love with my own enemy

 Taeyeon cried in the car while Yoona comfort her."Unnie,I'm sorry.I'm the one that asked you to follow me."Yoona said with an upset tone.Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears."Ani,it's me who got all emotional."Taeyeon said and laughed.Of course a fake one."Unnie,let's go to amusement park?"Yoona childishly asked.Taeyeon sighed."But I'm tired."Taeyeon said.Yoona pouted."Arasso,let's go to our penthouse then."Yoona said.Taeyeon chuckle."Yah,do you think I will reject the offer going to amusement park?"Taeyeon chuckle."Yeah!! Let's go now!"Yoona shouted and they headed to the amusement park.They totally had a lot of fun there.

 

 Tomorrow morning,they quickly prepared their clothes and went to school.They sww two big buses in front of the bus stop and they headed to it.They saw Jihyo sunsaengnim."Oh,you guys will sit at C3-C4."She said and Yoontae nod."Wah,I'm so excited to go to the camping site!"Yoona said and clapped her hand.Suddenly,two guys sat behind them.It was Kikwang and a guy they didn't know."Oh Kikwang oppa.Who is this dazzling guy??"Yoona asked and giggle.The guy just smile sheepishly."Oh,he is Zelo.Or Choi Junhong."He introduce the guy."Ooooohhh.He must be the new student right??"Yoona asked.Taeyeon just kept quiet and listen to them."Baja,why didn't you sit with your beloved boyfriend?"Kikwang asked teasingly.

 

 "I don't know why but I got this feeling that he cheat behind me.Look he is all smiley with that Go Ara girl."Yoona said and pouted.She was dissapointed with him."Ani,he is a loyal guy.Trust me.He always talk about you with us.It sometimes hurts my ear."Kikwang tease.Yoona looked at her teasingly.Suddenly Yoona got an idea."Oppa,can we change seat? I want to sit with this cutie pie here so Seunggi will notice me.Pretty please.."And Yoona used her deadly weapon,Aegyeo.Taeyeon faced Yoona."Yoong,can't you just sit here??"Taeyeon also used her deadly weapon,puppy eyes and baby voice.Yoona smirked."Sorry unnie."Yoona pulled Kikwang and forced him to sat beside Taeyeon and she sat beside Zelo.Along the journey,it was so awkward with Kikwang and Taeyeon.Taeyeon felt her eyes became heavy and then it closed.She leaned her head on Kikwang's shoulder.Kikwang was taken aback by the action but then he calmed himself.

 

 When they arrived,they were asked by the teachers to put up the tents first before they were divided as pairs."Unnie,chincha eoryeowo..."Yoona sighed and slump her body on the ground."Im Yoona! Don't rest before you finish putting up the tent!"Sunsaengnim shouted and Yoona quickly get on her foot."Aish,it really make me shock."Yoona held her chest and huffed silently.When they finished,they gather at the field and the teacher told the pairs."It will be a guy-girl pair."The girls squealed while the guy just relaxed about it."Im Yoona and  Lee Seunggi.Kim Taeyeon and Lee Kikwang."Taeyeon widen her eyes.'Why it should be him and I?'Taeyeon asked herself and stood beside Kikwang.

 

 "The first task is,you guys have to cook meal for you guys."The teacher said and all of them groan.Too lazy to cook."What should we cook?"Kikwang asked."Since it's for lunch,we should cook fried rice and I want watermelon juice."Kikwang lookdd at her weirdly."Where can we find a watermelon here?"Kikwang asked weirdly.Taeyeon took out a big lunch box and it contain fresh watermelons.He almost drool over the fruits."How is your relationship with Doo..."Taeyeon cut his words."We broke up."Kikwang look at her back with bright eyes and dance a happy dance."Why?"Kikwang asked."He cheated with me for Kyungri."Kikwang look at her in disbelief."Wow,I don't know that he is like that.."Kikwang saidnm and shrugged.Then they countinued to cook.