Chapter 9

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

Days goes by,I never thoughts that he affected me so much.After that day,I tell myself to forget him,not giving him any attention because it's the thing that I used to do.He's a player after all,he will stop when he gets bore.But it's not an easy task,everytime I tried to forget him,he will come to my mind again continuesly.Still I have to tried,maybe by ignores him and acted like I didn't know him.

"Darong,when will you teaches me to cook?" Bomie asked me when we eat in canteen.

"You cook,Dara ah?Wow you're amazing.When every girl just care about their looks and you still remain in the kitchen." Luhan praise me.

"I'm not that good,Luhan.Since today I don't have any plan,we can cook together after school in your house,Bomie."

"Really?I couldn't wait until that time." Bomie claps her hands excitedly.

"Ahh,too bad,I can come with you." Luhan said dissapointedly.

"Why?do you have any schedule ?" Bomie asked him.

"Actually not,It's just family gathering." he said.

"Oh,I see.Don't be upset,we still have a lot of time  to cook together." I assured him.

"Are we?" he winked at me.

"Of course,we are." I said.

"Really?" he inches closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I back off from him.

"You and me" he stare at me in the eyes.

"Yes,you and me and Bomie" I slap his arms playfully,knowing that he just playing around.

"Ouch,it's hurt but I like it." he smiled teasingly.

"Yah,Bomie ah.Can you help me to transfer him to other planet?" I said.

"Other planet?" Bomie asked seriously.

"Other planet where no ones there,except Dara and me who will live happily ever after." Luhan keep teasing me.

"You're really something." I shook my head.

I saw him leaving the canteen from the corner of my eyes,I tried hard not to stare at him directly but why I feel sad when he's not around.I got bullied everyday and he never come to rescue me even if he's there,I'm not that weak ,I can face them alone but since from the first time he help me,I become depending on him unintentionally.I smiled and laughed,working out to ignores him,still when I'm alone I will crying for him.

 

Sehun pov

She changed become  a tough girl af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter