Chapter 8

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

The school seems so empty this morning,it's weird because usually  the yard will full of the students who walking or just seating,waiting for the bell rings.Maybe I come too late but it's still 6.40 in the morning.Confusingly,I walked  to my class,but when I get in the middle of the yard,I was spraying with water from every direction,I couldn't see who did that because the water is so thick like it was raining and I should covering my eyes with my hands to protecting it from get hurt.When the water stop pouring down on me,all of my body was wet from head to toe,the first thing that I've heard was the laughing from the students,boys and girls.I don't understand why they did this to me,Is it because I get close to Sehun and Luhan?I never asking this,is all just happen and I couldn't do anything about this.I was about to walk away from there,when they come to me,the queenkas.

"This is just the beginning of your misery life." Jessica smirking at me.

"Why you doing this to me?" I asked her.

"Why?You're so stupid." she annoyingly said.

"You deserve this because you playing with my hubby."she madly said.

"Your hubby?" I curiously asked.

"Yes,Oh Sehun.You're really a player,who the hell are you to bravely playing with Sehun and Luhan?Didn't you scare of your life?I will turned your life upside down and you will be sorry for being born." She push me.

"I didn't playing with both of them and I'm not scare of you." I fiercely said.

"Oh,really?" she mockingly asked and start to push me again with her friends until I fall down on the floor.

I tried to get up but she step on my right hand makes me scream in pain.They throwing a big plastic of rubbish to me then walked away while laughing happily.I feel sad,shame but I'm not crying.I clean my body from the rubbish and get up.I saw Bomie running at me crying,followed by Luhan behind her.She wants to hug me but I resisted,she still crying and saying sorry while Luhan just look at me sadly.I smiled at them,saying that I was okay until I saw him walking to my direction with his friends.He didn't look at me,just passing me like I'm not there while his friends just bowing at me.Why do I want him to look at me?why do I feel so sad over this?I don't realized that I was crying until Bomie give me her handkerchief.

I went to the restroom to clean up my body,fortunately I have a pair of uniform and shoes in my locker.I was bring that a couple days ago,after I was chasing by his fansg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter