Chapter 5

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

 

There's some luxurious car in the yard when I get back from the church,I knew that they've come back without needed to looking inside the house.The voices of people laughing and cheering was heard clearly like they were celebrating something.That's a normal thing like what they always did everytime they was home.When the night come,the house will looks so bright with the shines of the lights and decorated beautifully and the yard will full of different kind of cars,looks like they held a party.I didn't know what happen inside,I never getting there.Yes,I live here with them,but it feels like I lived alone.Sometimes I just want to go away but because my late grandmother wish,I have to stay here until I graduate from university and have a work.

I was born in fame,rich family but not in happy family,I was happy when I was a little until my mother run away from home with her boyfriend.That day I was crying and running for her but she didn't even looking back at me,how could she left me like that,even never say goodbyes.One year after that my father have married a widow who has a daughter 3 years older than me.I tought that I have a new family but I was wrong.When they're moving here,I'm being chased away from my rooms,I even never allowed to enter the main house and the most saddest thing was the person who did that was no other than my own father.He changed so much after my mother left,he seem didn't want me too.

So,here I am,leaving on the small house behind the main house with my maid,she's like my mother to me.Actually this little house is my grandfather first house before he have built the main house,I didn't knew him,he passed away before I was born.I lived with my grandmother here until she passed away 5 years ago,leaving me alone.I want to go with her that time and be with her forever,leaving my misery life.I tried to live by remembering her spirit when she was fighting her Alzheimer only to have a long life with me.I'm so proud of her but in the same time sad too,because I doesn't have a chance to make her happy.I will never be able to giving back her love to me,all I can do now when I still live is making her proud with me.She tought me to be a nice person,smart but not to fool anyone else,generous by sharing everything that we had with others who needs it and down to earth.

I'm not  a good person when it connected to my parent,I couldn't help not to hate them because they abandoned me for their own sakes.What's the meaning of me for them?did I was  a mistakes for them?I don't even know.I did tried to forgive them and trying to understand that maybe they have a good reason for this,but still I'm not able to forgive them until this time.I just live on my own not minding them and try to accepting my destiny because I know that everything happens in its own purpose to bring the goodness.

The night air is so cold,I was laying in my bed after reading some subjects for my school tomorrow.The noise sounds from the main house is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter