Chapter 17

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

 

It's Sunday afternoon,my shif ended 5 minutes ago  and I'm ready to go home after changing to my own clothes.The weather outside is so nice,it's little windy but somehow refreshing too.I was about to cross the road when someone hugging me from behind.I tried to struggle him but he hugging me tighter.

"Yah,let me go." I scream at him

"How about no?" he said and turned my body to him.

"What is this expression?Didn't you like to see me."

"When were you came back?you never called."I look at him with mixing feeling,between happy and angry.

"I'm sorry,there's a big problem that I have to put all my attention on it.I didn't means to forget you."

"Oh,have you settled it?"

"It's okay now so I came back here and see you.Let's find some place to talk."he holds my hand and we walking together to the park.

"I'm so sorry,Sandy." he said when we seating on the benches.

"For what?"

"For leaving you alone and face all of the problem on your own."

"How did you know?" I stare at him in disbelieve.

"I have my sources."

"What?did you spy on me?"

"I-I just.."

"You didn't believe me right?" I sadly said.

"Is not that,I just wanted to make you safe when I'm not around.Please don't get it wrong."

"So you know about the engagement and everything?"

"I know everything."

"Will you be mad at me about the engagement?"

"How could I mad with you when you've not agree it." he smiled.

"Ehm,since you've back,give me something that you brought from Japan." I put my left hand upwards in front of him.

"I didn't bring anything,I just bring myself completely for you."

"What can I do with you?"

"Anything,like this.." he kiss my cheeks.

"Yah,you're really eted,it's public place."

"I see there's no problem in there,since you're my girl after all."

"But it still embarrasing."

"It's okay if you want to do it in secluded area." he winked.

"You're really something,Sehunnie."

"Call me Oppa,Sandy"

"What?I won't called you that,because every girls that drooling on you already called you that."

"You're so cute when you're jealous,Sandy." he pinched my nose.

"Yah,it's hurt."

"Oh,really?don't worry I can heal it in a minutes." he kissed my nose.

"Did it still hurts?Shall I kissed it again?"I nodded unconciously and was about to shake my head after realizing his words when he already kiss my nose again,a seconds after that his lips crashing on me in gingerly kiss.I kiss him back insta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter