Chapter 22

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

I was pushed into his car forcefully and I couldn't do anything about that.I tried to open up the door or the window but he lock it up.I don't understand why is he doing this to me.How could he change to be like this?

"Luhan,stop the car now." I said.

"I will,but not until we reach our destination." he said without looking at me.

"Where are we going to?"

"Somewhere afar from him."

"What?"

"A place where he couldn't find us."

"What the hell are you doing?stop the car now and let me get out,I won't go with you". I scream.

"Stop it now,please." I cried.

"Don't worry,I won't do something bad to you." he said while caressing my hair.

"Why are you become like this?" I look at him with teary eyes.

"Because I loved you,Dara ah."

"Please don't do this,Luhan."

"I wish I could change my mind but you're like the air for me,I can't breath without you."

"Please let me go,I'm begging you,Luhan." I cried .

He didn't say anything and keep driving to the place that I didn't know.What should I do now?I was so hopeless and scared.Whatever I said I know that he won't change his mind.I close my eyes,try to calm myself and just praying that God will save me from this situation.

I pretended to sleep along the way until I feel that the car slowly stopped.I hear he open the car and get down.I open my eyes and looking outside the car,it's gas station.I see Luhan went to the restroom,I tried to open the door,thankfully he didn't lock it from outside.I get out from the car carefully then I saw a cab which are about to leave from there,I run and stop it immediately.I talk with the driver and was about to get inside the cab when someone stop me for doing it.

"Were you trying to run from me,Dara ah?" Luhan whisper in my ear while he holding my wrist.

"W-what?" my voice was shaking.

"Don't test my patient and I will be nice to you."

"Just let me go." I tried to strunggle him but he's too strong for me.

"Let's go." he drag me to his car .

I won't to give up that easily,so I bite his hand and step on his feet strongly,he let me go directly and I didn't want to waste the chance,I run to the cab which still stay there then get inside it and asked the driver to drive away.

"Yah,Dara ah.Wait up."Luhan called.

I'm about to scream in happiness when the driver asked me.

"Should I stop here because your boyfriend keep chasing you."

"What??" I turned my head back and saw Luhan's car right behind me.

"You're fighting with him,right?"

"I'm not and he's not my boyfriend,uncle.Please keeps driving away from him."

"Okay,where are you going to,Miss?"

"I want to go back to Seoul,uncle."

"It's too far from here,you better go with a train but he still behind us."

"My life depend on you,uncle."

"Don't worry,I will try to escape from him."

My heart keep beating faster because Luhan's car now is beside me,he pulls the window and talk to the driver to drop me now.

"Uncle ,don't listen to him,please driving faster."

"He's a good driver Miss,it will a little hard t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter