Chapter 21

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov

 

My heart aches when I saw her walking with Sehun hand in hand this morning,she looks so happy with him.She's happy with me before but in different way.What does she looks on him?He's good looking,smart and rich but I have those aspects too.Why she couldn't see that I'm better than him?He just a player after all.

I never had been experienced one-sided love before,its more hurted than get cheated by my girlfriend.I wants to touch her and be with her but I couldn't do that because she didn't feel the same with me.What should I do now?Should I let her go even if I didn't want it?

I saw her working on the restaurant near her building apartment,I know that she's working here from her mother.I went inside the restaurant and choose the table on the corner.She didn't notice me because she's so busy with the customers.Almost all of the male customer was drooling over her, even her co-workers but she didn't aware of it.

"Hi,Sweety what's your name?" a guy asked her.

"Can I have your number,babe?"the other guy asked.

"Excuse me?" she innocently asked.

"What's your name?"

"I'm sorry,why do you want to know my name?"

I couldn't hold myself,so I approached her and drag her out.

"Lu-Luhan?what are you doing here?"

"To save you from those annoying jerks."

"Thank you,but I can handle it."

"How?"

"Don't worry about it,I can take care of myself."

"Why do you need to works here?I know that you didn't need it."

"You wrong,I need this job to support myself."

"Oh really?I thought it's just your reason to be away from me.Do you really hated me that much?"

"Why you keeps misunderstanding me?I didn't hate you because you're my best friend."

"Then come back to your home and stop working here."

"I can't do that Luhan".

"Why?because of me?because of that engagement."

She didn't answer me and just looking down.

"Do you really love him so much?"

"Huh?"

"Sehun".

"Yeah,I do and I'm sorry."

"I see but what should I do because I didn't want to let you go.Should I take you away from here so you can forget him and learn to love me?"

"What?"

"Yes,a far from here so you can't see him again."

I didn't wait for her answer and forcefully pushed her to get inside my car then drove away from there.

 

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter