Chapter 13

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

It's been a week since I've asked her to be my girlfriend,she said that she needs a little more time and I can't forced her to give her answer now.This is so confusing,why didn't she just said yes when her body language proves that she loved me too.What's her intention?were she just playing with me or testing my patient.She acted like there's no something going on between us,like I never asked her that day.She still staying closer with Luhan day by day,even though she knew that I hated it the most.She really unpredictable,she keep changing everyday,sometimes she  will be nice to me when we're alone but when she's with her friends she will acted like she didn't know me.

I was waiting for her in the park,she said that she will give me the answer today,it's almost a half-hour and she still not coming yet.The air is so cold and the clouds turned to black indicates that it will be raining so soon.I look around trying to find shelter,but can't find it.The rain is pouring down,it's hard rain and I just seating in the benches drenched from the rain.The time is ticking,but she still not show up herself.I tried to called her,but her number was busy,but I won't give up until she come to see me.

 

Dara pov

That day when he asked me to be his girlfriend,I was so happy and tempted to said yes but I won't make it easier,I wanted to know how serious he was,I didn't wanted to be his toys which he will dumped me when he was bored with me.I tried to acted like anything didn't happen to us,I still get closer to Luhan which I know that he hated it the most but I won't do something over the limit of friends,I didn't want to hurt him and made him jealous over Luhan was unplanned.

I could see that he was changing to be a good person,he never bullied other students again and he's not playing with any girls too.I know that he was so serious with me,I could see it day by day.I know that I was so selfish,I wanted him changed but I wasn't changing myself for him.

Today is the day that I've planned to meet him in the park,to tell him my answer.I was about to leave from my home when Jessica standing in front of my house while she's  crying.I didn't like her but I won't to be cruel with her.Slowly I approaches her but she suddenly hugging me and crying loudly.I caress her back confusingly,I don't know what happened to her and why she come to me.She stop crying after a minutes .

"I'm sorry to disturbed you,Dara." she said while wiping her tears.

"What was happening to you?" I asked.

"I was pregnant and you're the one who can help me."

"What?I don't understand,why me?"

"Because this is Sehun's child."

"What?you just joking,right?" I was shocking to death.

"I'm not,please help me,leave Sehun so he can be with me." she cried again.

"I-I don't know what to do."I shakingly leave her alone and went inside my home.

"Dara,please leave him alone for the sake of his baby." she scream at me.

I'm bursting out into tears,how can this happen to me,why I should let him go when I fall with him deeply.Why it must be Jessica?how could he do this to me?I was wrong that he was changing for me.He still a player and he just playing with me.

My phone beeping for twenty times,it was from him but I won't picked up.It's raining outside and I can hear the thunderstorm loudly like trying to crash everthing outside.How if he still there waiting for me?How if something happens to him?Why should I care?Let him be,he have Jessica after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter