Chapter 12

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

 

I can't stop  smiling on the way back to school,what was happening a moment ago with her,giving me so much happiness.How she reacted when I kissed her was really surprising me,I never thought that she will kissed me back and even called me by my name.I didn't know how she felt about me,this time I just want to makes her happy and back to Sandy that I used to know before.

There's a car in front of her door,I didn't know who's the owner,slowly I walked inside her house and found her  talking with a guy.They seems so close,she even smiling to him which she never does it to me.I wanted to know who's the guy until she called him.It's Luhan,I should know it from the start,she never gets closer with any guy,except me and him.I was about to approached her when suddenly he hold her and she just giving up herself to him,it's breaks my heart.I didn't want to see her in any man's embrace,it's made me mad,I just want her for myself.I try to control myself,not doing something that will disappointed her or hurting her feeling so I just left from there.

Back home,I tossed myself on the bed,thinking about today,she made me happy but then she breaks my heart.What should I do to her?Should I give her the same feeling too?but I promised to her dad that I will always make her happy.I groaned frustratingly,why this happened to me?why I falled for her.

I spotted her on the canteen with Luhan while Bomie is no where to see.I walked coolly to my table without even glancing at her.Maybe I have to acted like this,pretending I don't know her or care about her like before.

"Sehun ah,where were you going yesterday,after school?" Kai asked.

"Why were you asking?"

"Nothing,I just curious,you seems so busy lately."

"Oh,that because I have something to take care about but it's okay now."

"Glad to hear that."

"Btw,what's wrong with you two?" Chanyoel glancing at her.

"Nothing."

"I didn't see that way,you always sticking with her,but now you acted like you don't care.Have you bored with her already?Can I have her now?"

"Don't ever think about that,even in your dreams." I madly said.

"Whoaa,easy,Sehun ah.I'm just kidding,don't take it too seriously."

"I'm not in the mood to joking around." I get up then left without bothering to eat my food.

 

Dara pov

The stars was shinning brightly in the sky and the air was less cooler than yesterday.I sat on the benches waiting for him,he told me that he will come after school but he didn't show up until now.Maybe he had some matter to do,so he couldn't come right after the school was over.I look at my watch,it's almost 11 on the evening,but he still no where to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter