Chapter 20

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

 

I drove out from her place,passing some cars that moving slowly on the street.There were no stars in the sky and it's little dark outside if the lights didn't shine along the street.I put my right hand in my pocket to take my phone out,I want to send her a message,who know if she still awake.I couldn't find my phone,I pulled my car to the side of the street and stop it.I try to searching my phone in every corner of my car,but couldn't find it.I sighed desperately then tried to remember where I put it before.I get inside my car and drive quickly to her place,I remember now that I put my phone on her table.Is not that I really need it right now but I feel some strange feeling about her suddenly and it make me uncomfortable and worry at the same time.

It's almost midnight when I get there,I'm rushing to her floor and enter her pin.I walk in and froze on my feet when I see Luhan inside the room who trying to open up her bedroom door forcefully.What the hell he's doing here?How could he get inside this place?I walked to him and stop him from what he's doing now.

"What are you doing here,Luhan?" I grab his collar.

"H-how could you be here?"he's stuttering from a shock for see me.

"I'm the one who should ask you that?" I glare at him.

"Well,it's not your business why I was here because she's my fiancee." he proudly said.

"Your fiancee?" I mockingly said.

"Yes and you should get out from here now."

"Listen to me carefully,first you are the one who should get out from here,second she's not your fiancee because she never accepted those engagement and third she's my girlfriend so stay away from her starting from now." I pushed him to the door.

"I don't believes you,because you're just a player." he said.

"Well,it your choice.I will not forced you to believed me.Get out now before I can't hold myself to punch you on your beautiful face.

"Ohh,I'm scare." he mock me.

"Get out." I pushed him outside and lock the door in front of him.

I didn't want to fight with him since it's midnight and causing her neighbors woke up from their sleep.I open her bedroom with the key that I get from my sources,yes,I have her keys,it doesn't mean that I want to invading her personal life but for just a case like this.She's not there,so I walk to her bathroom and knock the door.

"Sandy,it's me open up the door please." I said.

There's no answer.

"Sandy,it's okay now." I tried to convince her.

Still there's no reaction.

"Are you okay right there?Should I get inside?" I asked worryingly.

She came out after that,trembling and crying.I come to her and embraces her,my heart aches frof seeing her like this.I let her cry in my chest unti she get a little calmer.

"Did you get hurt somewhere?"I asked and she just shook her head in respond.

"I'm just scares." she said trying to smile at me.

"I know.Do you want a glass of water?" she nodded.

"Wait here,I will be back in a second." I left her seating in her bed.

"Why you're back?" she asked me after drink the water that I give to her.

"Actually for this." I grab my phone from her table.

"But for you too because I felt uncomfortable when I think about you." I lock my eyes with her while caressing her cheek.

"Thank you for coming back,I don't know what will happen to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter