Chapter 4

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

 

After the incident on men's restroom that day,she tried to avoided me,I barely couldn't see her.I was searching for her in every place,her class,canteen,library and garden,a place where I kissed her for the first time ,still didn't see her figure.I wonder where she hided,how could I'm not find her.I come to her class when her teacher was giving the lessons.

"Excuse me,Sir.Can I joined your classes here since I never have been teaching by you." I hear girls voice screaming exitedly but she didn't even look at me like I'm not there.

"Oh,of course you can,go find your seat Oh Sehun." 

"Thank you sir." I walked to the chair in the back row,passing her who still busy with her note.

I keep watching her every move,she really have her attention on the lesson,not minding anything else that happens around her.I saw her friend nudge her and whispering something until she turned her head and looking at me in horror.I smiled evily at her then she turn back her attention into the lessons.I know that she can't focusing after that even though she acts like I'm not there but her gestures was good enough to showing her nervousness.

The bell rang signaling the lesson is over and also the break time coming.I get up from my seat following her,but when I'm outside the class,she was dissapear from my visions.I headed to the canteen and saw her seating in her table with her friend eating her foods from her lunchbox.I walks to her table when she bite her tempura,I lean down and bites the other side of it.She look at me shockingly.

"What are you doing?" she said between her teeth.

"Eating tempura"  I said between my teeth too.

"Get your own from the canteen." she glares at me while still bites her tempura.

"But I wants this one."I keep biting forward but she didn't let go too until our faces was an inches.

"Yah,you stealer." she let it go and faring her face from me .

"Hemm,delicious." I smile teasingly at her.

"Just go back to your place."she madly said.

"Where's my place,I thought I can seat anywhere that I wanted."

"Yes you right,but don't seat here."

"Why?why I can't be here?"

"Because I don't like you" 

"Oh,I'm hurting." I put my hand in my chest acting that my heart is in pain.

"You're so annoying,just go away."

"Since you didn't like me I will stick with you until you like me." I smirk at her.

"What?are you insane?"

"Yah,Dara ah watch your mouth." her friend yelling at her.

"Shouldn't you will be grateful ?all over girls want to be in your place,even your friend didn't mind having me here,right Park Bom." I wink at her friend who shyly nodded.

"I'm not that kind of girls."

"Oh,really?so what kind of girl are you?"

"I won't tell you." she e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter