Chapter 7

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Luhan pov

I never felt someting like this before,I have dating some girl but never so into it,I'm not a player,I was so serious about my relationships that never last for long.The longest relationship was one years and I broke up with my girl because she's cheated on me.I do have gave her time to changed but she do it again until I decided to get over her.I move to Seoul and just want to focusing with my grades,but when I saw her for the first time,my mind was changing.She's so different with any other girls that I've ever met,she didn't even look at me when I was introduced myself.The most surprising thing is she didn't want to involved with love stuffs.How on earth she do that?she's smart,beautiful,kind,rich and humble,I swear that I could see every guys was drooling over her,but she looks like didn't care.She seems so mysterious that only made me challenges to conquer her heart.I know that it's not easy to do it but I won't give up easily since she's still single too.Maybe I'm just a good friend for her but for me spending everyday with her is a memorable moment and only made me fall to her.

I was walking with her to our class and talking with her,until I intentionally teasing her about dating her,I didn't know that I was leaving her behind in shock.When I  turned around I saw her looking at a guy in front of her but their body was so close.I called for her,she did answering me and was about to walked to me,when suddenly the guy hold her wrist and crashing her body into his,holding her in his embraces,I saw her strunggling for a moments.I wanted to help her but when she didn't move,I just stood in my spot,watching them.I wait for her until he let her go smiling,she even talk with him before she comes to me.

"Who is he?" I asked her curiously and jealously.

"He is Oh Sehun.Why do you asking?" she smiled.

"What your relationship with him?"

"Nothing." she shrugs her shoulder.

"Really?how could he holds you like that when there's nothing between you two."

"He's just a player,don't make a fuss over it."

"A player?but why didn't you fight him?"

"I do,but I couldn't win over him."

"Why you didn't called me for help?"

"You don't know him,Luhan.Don't worry about me,I can handle it."

"How?"

"I don't know yet." she said then sat in her chair.

I still want to continue this but since our teacher is coming,I just holding it.

 

 

Sehun pov

Finally,I know who he is,a new student who walked with Dara this morning.He has a good asset besides his looks,like his brain,he's smart but still under my level,not to boasting over it,just said the thruth.I knew better that he have a feeling for her,only by looking at how he acted around her.I don't know why his presence become a big threat for me,Dara has so many fanboys but I never felt threatened like now,maybe because he stay close to her.I should do something before he makes a move on her.

I walked to her table,she was eating with Bomie and him.I didn't like see her with him,I placed my food in front of her then sat there.She look at me and gasped,but I just smiled at her.

"Oh,Sehun ah.When were  you come back?I heard that you was in Tokyo." Bomie asked me.

"Yes,I was back last night.How did you know that I went there?"

"Everyone knows that.You're too popular,you know." Bomie smiled at me.

"Everyone?Did that's mean that you know it either,Sand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter