Chapter 6

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov

 

Dara was writing something in her notebook when the teacher come with a new student.The class is getting noisier with the girls screaming,but Dara still glued to her notebook.

"Class,please be quiet.Today we have a new student here,so let him introduce himself first." the teacher said then motion a new student to introducing himself.

"Hello,my name is Xi Luhan,I am from China,nice to meet you all,please guide me." the new student said then bowing to them.

"Xi Luhan,you can seat now on that empty chair behind Dara." the teacher pointed to the chair behind Dara.

The new student nodded then seating behind Dara who doesn't even look up from her notebook.She didn't care what happen on her class,even though she heard clearly how her classmates squealing in excitement.She really didn't pay attention to her surrounding except when the teacher starting his lesson.

 

Dara pov

The bell rang,signaling that the lesson is over and the break time is coming,I walking to the canteen alone while all the girls in my class surrounding the new student including Bomie.I didn't even know how he's looks like even though he sat behind me.Since my classmates was crazy about him,so I guess that he's good looking.I didn't care about that thing,my school was full of good looking people but I never give a special attention into it.

"Yah,Darong.Why you leave me?" Bomie walked to me with someone behind her.

"Oh,that.I thought you didn't hungry and want to stay at the class." I reason out.

"How could you said that?you know how I am when it's come to food."

"Sorry,I didn't meant that".

"Oh,I almost forget.This is our new friend Xi Luhan."she introducing a new student to me.

"Hello,I'm Sandara Park,you can call me Dara for short." I bowing to him.

"Hello,I'm Xi Luhan,nice to meet you,Dara ssi."

"Just call me Dara,nice to meet you too Luhan,can I call you that?" I asked him.

"Sure,you can call me anything as long as you like it."he winks at me.

"Really?but I won't call you with other names,only someone who close to you could do that."

"But we close enough now." he standing beside me.

"I mean closer in relationship."  I face palm myself.

"I know,I'm just kiddind Dara." he playfully smile.

"Let's go,I'm really hungry now." Bomie  said then we headed to the canteen.

We sat on our usual table with Luhan,I could feel all the students staring at us but not in a good way. Maybe they was jealous because Luhan with us,why they should felt like that,it's true that Luhan is good looking guy but he still  a normal people too not an angel who falls down from the sky.I drink my orange juice when Luhan asking me.

"Dara ah,do you have a boyfriend?" he asking me .

"What??" I almost choking.

"Don't ask her that quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter