Chapter 23

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

I woke up from my deep slumber,my body was aches everywhere not because I have been wounded but only because I'm so tired .I didn't see Sehun here,maybe he is on the school since it's already 8 in the morning.I get up and walks to the bathroom to wash my face.I was about to open the bathroom door when Sehun came out with a towel covering his bottom body,exposing his defines abs,I can't help myself not to stare at it.

"Oh,you're awake,Sandy." he said.

"Y-yeah." I try to averting my eyes from his hot body.

"You really like it,don't you?" he teased.

"W-what?"

"It's okay,you can stare at my body as long as you want it." he chuckled.

"I won't ,just get out from my way."

"How about no?" he's smirking.

"Yah,stop playing with me,Sehunnie." I glare at him and pushed him on the chest.

"I'm not playing with you,Sandy." he lift me in his arms and bring me to the bathroom.

"Let me go.." I strunggle him then he put me down on the bathtub.

"Should I bath you,Sandy?" he playfully asked.

"What?just get out." I pushed him.

"But I want to be here with you." he teased.

"Yah,Sehunnie."

"Alright,I will go outside,ehm if you needs my help to brush your back,don't hesitate to call me." he winks.

"Don't ever dream about that."

"I will never stop to dream about it."he laughs then went out.

I brushed my teeth  and wash my face,then walks to the bathtub again,I pull away my shirt and felt a pair of hands wrap me from behind.I want to scream but he stop me from doing that with his lips.He kissed me for a moment then pull away.

"Should I help you to get undressed?"he said in husky voice.

"W-why are you here again."I cover my chest with my hands instantly.

"To give that cloths to you but thankfully you give me this beautiful view and made me glad." he peck my bare shoulder that makes me shudders.

"J-just get out now,Sehunnie." I nervously said.

"Okay but until I'm done with you,babe." he kissed my neck  gingerly while his hand caressing my stomach.

"Please stop now,Sehunnie." I try to hold myself.

"You're so sweet,Sandy." he turned my head to him then kissed me passionately.

"Sehunnie,please stop." I said breathless.

"I'm sorry,I loose control." he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"It's okay,just wait outside now."

"Alright,have your time now,Sandy."he kissed my cheeks then went out.

I take a deep breath after he left,how could I didn't knew it that he cameback  in,I'm so careless.I take a bath quickly,afraid that he come back in again because the door have no lock on it.I cover myself with a towel and walks to the place where he put the cloths.It's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter