Chapter 10

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

I saw his car on the yard but it's so quiet,looks like the other didn't come home yet,maybe they still have something to take care and will be back soon.Days passed by,they still didn't comeback and he still here alone.Yesterday I saw other car,looks like his friend visited him but no parties.I don't know what happen to me,I starting have a nightmare about him and it continue every night.I never dream about him since ten years ago but those dream scare me,I have a strong feeling that something bad will happen.I prayed every night before I get to sleep hoping that everything will be alright.

"Miss Dara,please wake up." my maid shaking my shoulder.

"Oh,did I get late?what time is it now?" I rubbing my eyes.

"It's still 5 in the morning,Miss."

"Then why you woke me up?"

"You needs to go to the main house right now,your father needs you." she said worryingly.

"What?Did I hear you right?He even didn't want to see me,how can he need me?" I annoyingly said.

"Please just go there right now before it's too late." she start to crying.

"Why you were crying?what is really happening?" I asked her confusingly  but she just pleading me to go .

I went it inside his room,unsure,some people who gathering there went out when they see me,like trying to give me some space.I get in closer then froze in my feet when I see him,laying on his bed weakly,there's a pipe of oxygen and infusing that he wore off.He looking at me,smiling,a genuine one that I long to see and motion me to come closer to him.I walk slowly to him,didn't believe that I will see him in this condition.I sat beside him on the side of the bed,staring at him,his face is pale and he get thinner from the time I saw him.

"Dara,my princess." he calling me tenderly.

"Forgive me." he reach my hand with teary eyes.

"Daddy.."I  lean down to him then hugging him while I'm crying in his chest.

I felt his hand caress my hair lovingly in slow motion,I thought that I hate him,but when I was in his embraces I feel that I miss him so much.

"I'm very proud of you,Princess." he wiped away my tears with his thumbs after I release from his hold and facing him.

"Daddy.." I keep crying.

"Promise me to take care of yourself,Princess."

"Dad,you were the one who should take care of me."

"I wish I could do that,but now my time is over".

"You will be healed and get well soon,Daddy."

"I l-o-v-e y-o-u,P-r-i-n-c-e-ss." he hardly said then his hand fall back to his body.

"Noo,Daddy,please wake up." I shake his shoulder abruptly.

"Please,don't leave me alone." I try to pumping his chest hoping he will breath again until doctor comes then stoping me to do anytthing to him.

Two days was passed after his funeral,I couldn't sleep , I couldn't eat,I never stop crying for him.I'm still mourned for him until I don't know how long.I was seating in his table,I open the drawer and found one envelope with my name write on it.I carefully unsealed it and see a letter inside,I pull out then read it.

Dear  my little princess

I never thought that I will be the one who hurts you so much.I was a coward who couldn't faces the reality.When your mom cheated on me,I tried to forgive her and bring her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter