Almost Got Caught

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

Oh My God!! It’s my oppa!! Choi Minho oppa!! I have to run think Min Ae. She’s so panicked right now. What’s he doing here?? Isn’t he have a world tour?? Are the world tour is already over?? I’m going crazy right now. What I have to do Min Ae is still panicked. A sweat coming from her forehead “Why are you sweating Min Ae-ah? Are you sick?” Hye Mi notice a sweat from Min Ae forehead “No, I’m not. It’s just hot in here” said Min Ae “Strange, it’s cold but you say it’s hot. You really weird” said Hye Mi. But, Hye Mi sees there’s SHINee coming out from the van. You know Hye Mi is Kpopers right? So, she will react if there’s Kpop boyband (except EXO of course) “Wow, that’ s SHINee oppa!! I want to see them, Min Ae-ah” said Hye Mi cheerfully. Min Ae bulge her eyes “What?? No, I can’t Hye Mi-ah. Sorry, I think I have to go” said Min Ae “I know you don’t like Kpop Min Ae-ah, but just this time, please??” said Hye Mi hopefully. Min Ae don’t know what to do. He can’t meet him but it’s her friends request I’m digging my own grave. Still, if he notice me there’s fifty fifty percent he will shout at me and approach me, asking a question why I’m here without telling him or he just stare at me with his big eyes and then call me for scolding me think Min Ae. She have to make a decision right away “So, you ok? Please, just this time” ask Hye Mi again. Min Ae sigh and “Ok, but just a minute. I don’t want to going to a crowd of fangirl” said Min Ae “All right then. Let’s go” said Hye Mi cheerfully. A wide grin smile are in Hye Mi faces. At least I can make my friends happy think Min Ae. Even thought, she always thinking positive. They’re approaching the crowd. Minho turn at Min Ae way but Min Ae quickly turn her head to Hye Mi. So, Minho quickly turning his head away too and look straight. Min Ae feel relieve that Minho didn’t recognize her at all. Finally, SHINee already enter the SM Building. “SHINee is already gone. Let’s go to SM merchandise store. I want to buy something in there” said Hye Mi “All right. Let’s go”

At SM merchandise store, I look at SHINee merchandise while Hye Mi look at F(x) merchandise “I think you put a lot interest on SHINee” said Hye Mi. She approached Min Ae “No, I don’t. I’m just take a look” said Min Ae and put down a water bottle. There’s Minho picture on that water bottle, so she look interested when it comes to her brother’s. “You regret if I don’t beg you to see SHINee” tease Hye Mi “No, it’s not like that. I just take a look. No more” explain Min Ae. “Why you buying a F(x) album?” she ask Hye Mi “Ah, F(x) is comeback recently. So, I buy their latest album” explain Hye Mi “Can I see?” ask Min Ae again “Of course. If you interested you can buy it. The rack is over there” explain Hye Mi and she pointing at a rack full of F(x) album “No, I don’t want to buy it. Just see it” said Min Ae “Whatever you say” said Hye Mi. I see the album cover. The title album is ‘Red Light’ and is released not too long ago. In this month. I like the concept. It seems mysterious. But, I don’t want to buy it. I think it’s just waste money. Minho oppa once tell me F(x) is unique girlband. Their style is kind funky and unique. Their concept always change every album their released. But, they can’t use y concept because there’s one member is really boyish. And she really close to my oppa. Oppa call her Llama. “Here’s your album. Thanks” said Min Ae while handing the album to Hye Mi “Oh,yeah. No problem” said Hye Mi. There’s a TV in that store. And EXO ‘Overdose’ is playing in that TV “There’s EXO” said Hye Mi “Oh, it’s EXO” said Min Ae. She just staring at TV. But, when Luhan part is coming “Let’s go” said Hye Mi while dragging Min Ae out. So, Min Ae still didn’t know Luhan is part of EXO.

“It’s Hongdae. If you want to eat delicious food, just come here” explain Hye Mi cheerfully “Hahaha, all right. I understand” said Min Ae while laughing. They’re walking passing Hongdae. They’re see a people is really fashionista, just like an Idol. Min Ae mouth agape. Hye Mi just giggling “Are you never been to Hongdae?” ask Hye Mi, still giggling “No, never. It’s new from me” answer Min Ae, still surprised. “You have to get used of it. People in Hongdae are usually like this. They’re dressed like fashionista” explain Hye Mi. Min Ae just nodding her head. She thinks it really unique. She like the style. Seeing Min Ae like that, Hye Mi just shook her head and walking straight.

They’re walking and joking. They’re giggling. They’re really enjoying their first hang out. “Let’s go to that café” ask Hye Mi. Min Ae just nodding her head. And both of them enter that café. They’re order some drink. While waiting for the drink, they’re chatting. “What things do you like the most?” ask Hye Mi “Piano. I really like piano since elementary school” answer Min Ae “Really? So, you must be could play it? Since I can’t, can you teach me someday. I really want to learn, but I don’t know who can teach me” said Hye Mi “Of course, my pleasure” said Min Ae. And then, the drink is coming. They’re thanking the waitress and the waitress walking away. Both of them sipping their drink. “Do you have a brother/sister?” ask Hye Mi “Yes, I have. 2 brothers” answer Min Ae while sipping her drink “Lucky you, I really want a brothers but the reality I’m only child” said Hye Mi. She feels envious with Min Ae “You’re only child? I didn’t know” said Min Ae “Yes, I am. I want a brother so I have someone to protect me. You know I’m nerd and often bullying by queenka. So, I want at least someone to protect me from that” said Hye Mi Yeah, lucky me. Maybe she’s right. There’s advantage to have a brothers think Min Ae. “So, are both of them already have a job?” ask Hye Mi again “Yes” answer Min Ae short “What their job?” Hye Mi ask again. Just like interrogated a killer “Both of them is office worker” said Min Ae lying I’m sorry Hye Mi.

“Oh, about SHINee. I want to give this to you” said Hye Mi while handing an album “Why you give me this?” ask Min Ae “I have 2 of this in my house. I want to spread Kpop virus to you. So, I give this album to you. It’s their latest album” answer Hye Mi. Min Ae knows their latest album. It’s ‘Everybody’. Minho tell her and want to give her the album but she’s refused. But, she’s can’t refuse if it’s from Hye Mi. So, she just accept it. “You really a true fans” praise Min Ae. Hye Mi just smile. “By the way, who your favorite member in SHINee?” ask Min Ae. She’s anticipated Hye Mi answer. “I really like Minho oppa. He’s so handsome, athletic, and tall. Oh, I’m in love with him” said Hye Mi happily. My own friends is oppa fans?? Is he really like that?? Hye Mi-ah why you like him?? It’s make me more guilty. I’m really really sorry Hye Mi-ah think Min Ae. “Why you so down after I said Minho is my favorite? Are you like him too?” ask Hye Mi, it’s not like that Hye Mi-ah. “No, I don’t. I’m just think his don’t handsome at all” said Min Ae “Yah! He’s handsome” Hye Mi shout at Min Ae. She truly a Kpop fans “Hey, don’t shout at me. I’m just lighten the mood” said Min Ae laughing

At SM Building, SHINee already arrived there. “Woah, so much fangirl make me going nuts” Key mumbling “Yeah, I’m tired” Jonghyun agreeing. “But, why we have to go here?” ask Onew. All of SHINee member is shook their head. Then, their manager come in. “Hyung, why we have to go here?” ask Minho “It’s for discussing about SM World Tour” said SHINee’s manager “All of SM Artist is here to talking about their concept” explain SHINee’s manager again “Ah, okay. Let’s discus it” said Onew. After, their discussing about the SM World Tour, they’re getting hungry. “Hyung, it’s already over right? I want to eat street food in Hongdae” said Taemin “Great idea. Let’s go” said Jonghyun & Key “Hey, but we can’t eat freely. People will recognize us” said Onew “Just wear our sunglasses and cap. I really want to eat that” beg Taemin, he’s using aegyo to make his hyung melt. “Ah, okay. Let’s go” said Onew. Minho just keep quiet I didn’t call Min Ae for a month because of the World Tour. I really miss her voice think Minho. “Hey, Minho what you’re doing? Let’s go!” said Jonghyun “Coming Hyung”

In Hongdae, their really enjoy the food. They eat tteokboki, fish cakes, and other street food. They lucky, people didn’t recognize them because they putting on their sunglasses and  a cap. When, they’re walking, Minho found a café. There’s a table beside the window, so he can see who sit on that table. She seems familiar think Minho “Minho, what you’re looking at?” ask Key “Kibum-ah, you walk first. I have something to do” said Minho “Okay then” answer Key and they’re walking, leaving Minho. He staring at her She look like Min Ae. Yes, she’s really similar. Are she Min Ae?? Impossible. Min Ae is in London, not in Hongdae think Minho

When Min Ae chatting and joking with Hye Mi, she feels like someone are staring at her. “Min Ae-ah, I have to go to rest room. Wait for me” said Hye Mi. Min Ae nodding her head. Min Ae turn her head to window. And she see a man looking at her. He looking suspicious with cap & sunglasses on. Min Ae staring at him too. And she recognize that man Oh My God!! That’s Minho oppa!! What he’s doing here?? Isn’t he afraid fangirl will recognize him?? Min Ae almost spilling her drink. She’s quickly turn her head. But, then her brothers is walking away Thank God, he’s walking away. I almost got caught!! I don’t know what’s next if he recognize me


Update!! Min Ae is almost got caught!! Curious for next chap? I will update soon as I can. Please subscribe, comment, and upvote!! For the reader that already subsribe, please upvote and comment!! I'm really sorry for bad English. My English is not really fluent. This story is based on my imagination. No plagiarism!! Lot of love :)