SM Building

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

It’s already a week, Min Ae been in Seoul. Her mother already left her. She becoming more closer with Hye Mi and Luhan. With Hye Mi, she always going to garden every lunch break and with Luhan, she always going to piano room every day after school. But, she never knows that Luhan is EXO member till now. Even EXO member doesn’t know Luhan have a friend beside them. They really good keeping it. Now, it’s weekend. Min Ae just stay at home. Doing nothing. She doesn’t know what to do. So, she decided to call Hye Mi. Fortunately, she picking up the phone “Hello, is that you Hye Mi-ah?” ask Min Ae “Nae, Min Ae-ah. Why do you call me?” ask Hye Mi “Ah, nothing. I just don’t know what to do. I need friend” answer Min Ae “Do you wanna hang out?” ask Hye Mi again. Now, Min Ae is a little bit bright when Hye Mi asking her to hang out “Of course. It’s really boring just stay at home, alone” answer Min Ae cheerfully. Hye Mi giggling because of Min Ae act that happy just like 5 year old kid. “Arraseo, Min Ae-ah. You really cute when you act like that” said Hye Mi “Hehehe” Min Ae just laughing. “Okay, I will pick you up at 2. And text me your address. I didn’t know where your house. I hang up. Bye” said Hye Mi. Before Min Ae said ‘Bye’, she’s already hanging up her phone. Min Ae felt happy Hye Mi now little bit changed, she’s more open up. She’s now like Min Ae, bright and always positive thinking. Surprisingly, Hye Mi is Kpopers. She really like Kpop since middle school. So, she have source to ask about Minho. She’s kind lazy to browsing about her brother. So, if she curious just ask Hye Mi. Min Ae is ready. She just have to wait Hye Mi come to her house. She already text Hye Mi her address. Exactly at  2, Hye Mi arrive at Min Ae house/apartment (because she lives alone, so she stay at apartment) “Wow, so this the place you staying? It looks comfortable” praise Hye Mi “Ah, it’s nothing Hye Mi. By the way, you look really beautiful now. Wah, you are fashionista, Hye Mi-ah. Your clothes really match with this season” praise Min Ae. Hye Mi just blushing “Thanks, Min Ae” said Hye Mi while rubbing back of her head. “You gotten much better now, Hye Mi-ah. You’re not really quiet like before” praise Min Ae again “It’s because of you, Min Ae-ah. Thank you for helping me. You really my best friends I ever had” said Hye Mi “Hehehe, it’s nothing. Let’s go out. It’s already 30 minutes passed and we still here” said Min Ae “Oh My God! I forget. Hahaha, let’s go!” said Hye Mi cheerfully and were walking together for our first outing. Both of them are excited.

“So, Hye Mi where do we go?” ask Min Ae “Let’s go to Hongdae or Gangnam-gu. Where do you want to go?” said Hye Mi “Up to you, Hye Mi-ah” answer Min Ae “Then, let’s go to Hongdae. I want to eat tteokboki right now.” said Hye Mi happily. Min Ae just smile and following Hye Mi. Since she don’t know Seoul well. It’s just been a week she’s in Seoul. So, she just follow Hye Mi. She knows Seoul better than her. While they’re on walk, Min Ae wants to ask something to Hye Mi “Hye Mi-ah, can I ask something to you?” “What is it?” ask Hye Mi “Can you show me SM Building? I hear it’s near here” said Min Ae. She knows it’s just like digging her own grave if she sees Minho, but she know Minho is in other country because of SHINee World Tour. Min Ae is freaking curious “Why? Do you want to know more about EXO?”  ask Hye Mi again. Min Ae is surprised What?? EXO?? They’re from SM?? But, why oppa didn’t say anything?? Min Ae thinking. “They’re from SM??” ask Min Ae “Don’t tell me you didn’t know” said Hye Mi again “I really didn’t know, that’s why I ask you” explain Min Ae “Yes, they’re from SM. You really something. Where do you from really?? You didn’t tell me your previous school” said Hye Mi. Min Ae are not yet ready to tell her she’s from London. “Ah, they’re the latest group that SM debuting after F(x) right?” ask Min Ae again “Yeah, you know F(x) but you don’t know EXO. Who are you really? You’re worse than me” mumbling Hye Mi. Min Ae just smirk I know the reason why oppa didn’t tell me. They’re boy group and they’re same age as me. He don’t want me to like them. Hahaha, oppa is really something. He just tell me there’s a new group in SM but he didn’t tell me it’s boy. Oppa is really devious think Min Ae while smirking. “Why you smirking?” ask Hye Mi suspicious “Nothing” answer Min Ae. Suddenly a black van coming to SM Building and bunch of fangirl approached that black van. That black van door is opening, and they see a boy group coming out from that van I think I saw him before Min Ae wandering. She see a boy with sunglasses on walking out from that van Yes, I saw him before. Who is he? He wear sunglasses, so I couldn’t see properly. Where I saw him? Think Min Ae while tiptoeing her feet “Why you tiptoeing like that? You want to see EXO as boy group but not as a high schooler” ask Hye Mi smirking “What?? They’re EXO??” Min Ae bulge her eyes “Yes, you can’t see?? They’re definitely EXO. There’s Suho, Kai, and Sehun” explain Hye Mi while point to the person they’re talking about. Min Ae still shocked Maybe I see him in the school. It’s common. Never mind think Min Ae again.

Meanwhile, EXO

“Hyung, can we meet after school at the piano room? I want to see what make you interested with that room until you go to that room everyday” said Sehun “No, you can’t. There’s nothing there Sehun-ah” answer Luhan “He coming there every day? Woah, you right Sehun, there’s something in that room. Maybe he meet a girl in that room” said Baekhyun. Baekhyun word make EXO van chaos. They’re busy teasing Luhan. They’re interrogated Luhan a bunch of question like “Is she pretty?” “Are she have beautiful face?” “Is she have a long legs?” “Are she cute?” and other question asking about her appearance. But, only Xiumin that just keep quiet. He knows the girl that Luhan always meet after school.

-Flashback-

Xiumin still in school because he have a homework, he wanted to do it in school library because EXO dorm’s is so noisy. He can’t concentrate. When he walked in the hallway, he hear a sound. It’s coming out from piano room. Piano room door is open, so he decided to peek from door. And he see a blonde man and a girl teasing each other while playing the piano. They seem happy. What make Xiumin more surprised is the man is his own member, Luhan. Xiumin bulge his eyes. But, Xiumin didn’t recognize the girl. He thinks the girl is from 1st year. Xiumin hear all of their conversation. And what makes it interesting when the girl asking this to Luhan “Do you like being famous? Like EXO?” Xiumin wanted to see Luhan reaction. He thinks Luhan didn’t tell her, he is one of EXO member. “No, I don’t like it actually. But, If I have to, I just accept the reality. But, from I know, EXO is have a lot member, they can comfort each other. If I one of them, maybe I’m considered it” explain Luhan “Really?? You seem know about EXO a lot” said that girl “I know someone like them. An Idol. So, I know what their life really” said that girl again “Who?” ask Luhan “You don’t have to know” and they’re teasing each other again. Xiumin knows their isn’t dating but Xiumin knows that girl is kind and bright. So, he just let it slide and going back to dorm

-End Flashback-

“Umin hyung, why you just keep quiet?” ask Chanyeol “Maybe Umin hyung knows something” said Baekhyun. The van becoming more chaos because of Baekhyun word again. Baekhyun is really a troublemaker. “Umin, you know something?” Luhan bulge his eyes “No, I don’t. I just tired” said Xiumin lying. “Guys, we already here” said EXO’s manager “ Teasing is over” said Luhan “Ah, it’s not fun. Hyung didn’t answer even one of our question” said Chen. All of EXO member is disappoint (except Xiumin of course) “Don’t worry guys. We can later in dorm. Let’s till he answer our question” said Kris while smirking to Luhan “Yah, Wu Yi Fan!” Luhan screaming. Whole of EXO member is laughing so hard until they’re forget to get off from the van “Guys, you don’t want to get off?” ask EXO’s manager again “Oh, of course we want to” said Baekhyun. So, all of the EXO member is coming out from the van. The bodyguard making a way for them. Infront of SM Building is so crowded because a bunch of fangirl are want to see their oppa. Luhan wearing his sunglasses and getting off from the van. He’s walking try to passing their fangirl that blocked his way. But, he sees someone. A girl. But, not their fangirl. She’s quite far but not too far. Luhan can see her clearly. Luhan just staring at that girl. Trying to remember who she is. Oh God, she’s Min Ae. Choi Min Ae. What she doing here? Are her house close to here? I have to walk away. Why I stared at her? Lucky me, I wearing my sunglasses think Luhan. And then Luhan trying to walk away, so she wouldn’t able to recognize him.

Meanwhile, Min Ae still curious who he is. Even, he is a EXO member, but she still curious. She think is not just she see it in the hallway and flirting their fangirl, but like a friend. A close friend. But who?? After EXO’s van leaving SM Building, suddenly there’s another van! The person in that van coming out from the van Oh My God!! It’s my oppa!! Choi Minho oppa!! I have to run


Finally update!! Sorry, I can't update yesterday. Please subscribe, upvote and comment!! If you already subscribed please upvote!! And don't unsubscribe please!! I'm really sorry for bad English. My English is not really fluent. This story is based on my imagination. No plagiarism!! Lot of love :)