Preparing

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

Min Ae wakes up from her beauty sleep. It’s Saturday! Today Luhan will coming. She makes sure that her apartment is clean and tidy even she always clean it every day. She hates trash and kind of like that. Like brother like sister (since Minho is hate mess too). She make her breakfast and act like usual. Watch TV, reading the book from Hye Mi. But, she showering more early. She’s not really excited Luhan will coming to her apartment. Even she almost forget it if Luhan didn’t text her last night. She didn’t make herself pretty or what a girlfriend will do if their boyfriend will coming to their house. Such a simple girl. When she eats her bread, she got a phone call from Luhan “Wae? What time will you come here?” ask Min Ae “I will go there now. Give me your address. You didn’t gave me earlier. Are you forget I will coming?” ask Luhan “Yes, I almost forget it if you didn’t call. I will text to you the address. Just wait” said Min Ae “Okay, I’m going now. Bye” said Luhan “Hmm”. Min Ae still chewing her bread and texting her address to Luhan. “I didn’t have to prepare anything, right? He’s okay with anything, right?” Min Ae talking to herself. She’s kind of confused. Are she have to make something or what. Recently she didn’t worried about anything but when the time is almost coming she really confused what to do “Just relax. It’s just study together. No more” Min Ae comfort herself.

On other hand, when Luhan is getting ready to Min Ae’s house “Guys, I have to tell you something” said Luhan to D.O & Xiumin “What?” ask Xiumin “Min Ae is asking you to her house tomorrow” answer Luhan “What?! Are you serious?! It suppose to be your date but why she asking us?” said D.O & Xiumin surprised “She said it’s not fun when it’s just both of us” answer Luhan “She have a sense too” said D.O. The result when D.O said that is smack on head from Luhan “What are you talking about? I’m still his boyfriends” protest Luhan “Yeah yeah hyung. Whatever you said” said D.O “So are you agree with that?” ask Xiumin “I said to her I will ask both of you if you’re not busy” answer Luhan “We free on weekend because Monday is exam. We can’t just playing and work. We have to study” said D.O “Who said that? Yourself didn’t do it. I never seen you study” said Xiumin “I will. Tomorrow on Min Ae’s house” answer D.O. Xiumin smack his head “It’s because you have to. If tomorrow you didn’t go to her house you will playing games with Jongin or Baekhyun” said Xiumin. Luhan just laugh at their act “Enough. If you really want to get a good grades, study now. Don’t worry about me. I will get going” said Luhan “But, are you already calling her? Are you know her address? Are you already ask her?” Xiumin ask a bunch of question to Luhan “Oh Gosh!! I forget again to ask her” said Luhan “Why you always forget everything?! We have to continue to help you or you will become a dumb boyfriend again” said Xiumin while hit his head “Nae, Umin. I try to remember but in the end I always forget it” said Luhan “It’s because you didn’t really pay attention to your relationship, hyung” answer D.O “I did” protest Luhan “If you did you should remember even with small things, Lu-ge. You really a dumb” said Xiumin “Okay, I will”. Then, Luhan call her immediately “Wae? What time will you come here?” said Min Ae when she receive the call “I will go there now. Give me your address. You didn’t gave me earlier. Are you forget I will coming?” said Luhan “Yes, I almost forget it if you didn’t call. I will text to you the address. Just wait” answer Min Ae. Luhan is a little bit disappointed when she said she almost forget it but Luhan can’t even sleep when he’s thinking he will go to her house “Okay, I’m going now. Bye” said Luhan and hanging up the phone “You such a unique couple” said Xiumin suddenly “Wae??” ask Luhan “She even didn’t remember and just act casually like nothing happened. It really clear when she talked to you” explain Xiumin “And it’s clear you really disappointed by her act” continue Xiumin “A little bit” said Luhan “So, you feel that your lover is forget about everything like you? It’s Karma Lu” said Xiumin “Hyung, you have to pay attention to her more. I know were busy but you still have your lives” said D.O “Kyungsoo is right Lu. You have to pay attention! Or she will be stolen” said Xiumin “Who dare stole my girl?!” said Luhan a little bit furious “Many of boys seems pay attention to her since she and I got a highest score yesterday hyung. She’s actually not bad” said D.O bluntly. So, he earn another smack on head from Xiumin & Luhan “I’m just telling the truth, hyung” protest D.O “And we don’t know her real life actually” continue D.O “Yes, we don’t know exactly her life it is” add Xiumin “I know her best friends” said Luhan “Who??” ask Xiumin & D.O “Song Hye Mi” answer Luhan “Song Hye Mi?! Kpopers nerd?! How she befriend with her??!” ask Xiumin & D.O surprised “Yeah, I know. She will be freaking out if she know that Min Ae is dating with someone in EXO” said Luhan “I know. But how can that be” said Xiumin “I don’t want to meet her again” said Xiumin softly “I know hyung. But, it’s the reality. Reality can’t change” D.O try to comfort Xiumin “Okay, Min Ae is already sent the address. I’m going” said Luhan while grab his bag and walking out to the door “Okay, take care” said D.O & Xiumin.

Then Luhan get going to Min Ae’s house with smile on his face, because he’s excited he will meet his lovely girlfriends


Update!!! I'm sorry for late update. Please understand me, I don't have any idea and just writing what on my head. And Eid is coming, actually it's tomorrow. Since I'm Muslim so I celebrate it. Happy Eid for all of Muslim in the world!!! I live in Indonesia so it's so crowded when Eid is coming. Lot of people shopping for new clothes or for food that usually Muslim eat for Eid, so do I. I have to accompany my mother grocery shopping so I'm kind of late to update this story. Finally, I can finish it now. Please subscribe, upvote and comment!! For the reader that already subscribed, upvote and comment please!!! I'm really sorry for bad English. My English is not really fluent. This story based of my imaginations. No plagiarism!!! And I found some EXO derp photo on Allkpop. I'm laughing till dead even my mother ask me why I'm laughing. Hope you like it :)

Better Looking Forward For It! LOL

Tao, great job!! It makes your fan laugh!!! LOL

So, this picture I'm not own it, I'm just save it from Allkpop so Enjoy!!! Lot of love :)