Am I Falling in Love with Him?

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

After a long fight with her mind, finally Min Ae can sleep. She always thinking about Luhan and Luhan. The next morning, an eye bag can be seen on Min Ae face. You know, she can’t even sleep. Even today, she always thinking about him. When showering, eating breakfast she always thinking about yesterday. After she eating breakfast, she’s going out to the school. Like usual, she going to school with Hye Mi. Hye Mi find something unusual on Min Ae today. “Min Ae-ah, are you sick?” ask Hye Mi on the bus “Ah, I’m not sick just lack of sleep yesterday” answer Min Ae lazily. Hye Mi didn’t trust Min Ae. She thinks there something wrong with her yesterday. After they arrive at school, they see a bunch of fangirl again. It’s absolutely EXO. Min Ae notice there’s someone looking at her. It’s no other than EXO. EXO looking at her and smirk. Min Ae just rolling her eyes and walk straight Why they’re looking at me? I don’t even doing anything wrong to them think Min Ae. She have no idea Luhan is one of them. There’s 30 minutes before the class starts, so Min Ae & Hye Mi decided to going to the garden. “Hye Mi-ah, can I ask you something?” ask Min Ae “What is it?” said Hye Mi “When I pass the school gate, we met EXO right? And they’re looking at me and smirk. Do you think what they up to?” explain Min Ae. Right then Hye Mi thinking “Are you doing something at them?” ask Hye Mi “I didn’t” answer Min Ae “You don’t know EXO member right?” ask Hye Mi again. Min Ae shook her head “Tell me, boys who do you know his name?” ask Hye Mi “There’s a plenty of boys introduce his name to me” said Min Ae “Who?” ask Hye Mi again “In English class 2 days ago, his name is Kyungsoo. And yesterday, Chanyeol & Sehun. And, mm..” Min Ae wants to say Luhan name but she’s holding it back because she promise to him that she didn’t tell anyone, even her best friends “There’s more?” ask Hye Mi suspicious “No, just them” answer Min Ae confidently so Hye Mi didn’t know she lying “You pabo! That’s EXO member. All of them are EXO member. Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo. But, Kyungsoo stage name is D.O. They think you’re dumb because you don’t know them” explain Hye Mi. Min Ae bulge her eyes. “WHAT?! They’re EXO member?!” said Hye Mi “You dumb. You completely die if you meet them again” said Hye Mi Ah, I’m so dumb. I didn’t know they’re EXO member. I have to avoid them. I’m so stupid think Min Ae while knocking her head “Ah, it’s too late Min Ae-ah. You just regret it now. After this you have to memorized all of EXO member” said Hye Mi try to comfort Min Ae “You know, I’m so dumb” said Min Ae. A few minutes later, the bell ringing. The class starts. Fortunately, Min Ae have a same class with Hye Mi. So, she can ask her if there’s a boy try to greet her.

When Min Ae sit down on her seat, the seat in front her are already seated. It’s no other than Tao. Yes, he have a same class with Min Ae & Hye Mi right now. Min Ae try to ask Hye Mi through signal “It’s that EXO member?”. Hye Mi nodding her head. “His name is Tao. Chinese member” said Hye Mi through signal too. Min Ae just nod Such a unique stage name think Min Ae. “Hi, I’m Tao” greet Tao. It’s so sudden, Min Ae almost jump from her seat “Yes, my name is Min Ae” said Min Ae a bit stuttering “Why you stuttering?” ask Tao “Nothing” answer Min Ae short. Hye Mi just shook her head This girl is so dumb. Are she nervous because she make a mistake before? think Hye Mi. Right then, the teacher enter the class and start the lesson.

At the lunch break, Min Ae excuse herself to the rest room. At the hallway, on the way to the garden, he bump into someone. And that someone is HE. It’s Luhan. “Oh, hello Min Ae” greet Luhan “Shh, are you not scared that someone find us? You said you want to keep it secret?” said Min Ae “It’s empty. This hallway empty, Min Ae. Why do you so scared?” said Luhan smiling while rubbing her hair. Min Ae feels that her heart beat increase when Luhan rubbing her hair “Let go of me” said Min Ae. Luhan is shocked by Min Ae act Why she acting cold? Maybe because of yesterday? I have to apologize think Luhan. Min Ae is already nowhere to seen. But, before Luhan walk away, he seen a book It must be Min Ae’s book that her friends gave yesterday think Luhan. He take the book and walk away to the canteen to see the other EXO member

Min Ae in the garden right now, she didn’t realize that her book is left in hallway. “Min Ae-ah, are you done? What about my book? It’s great?” ask Hye Mi “I don’t have time to read it yesterday. Maybe I will…. Wait the book is missing!” said Min Ae. Hye Mi bulge her eyes “What?? Missing??” said Hye Mi “I think so. I bring the book earlier.” said Min Ae. She’s worried. “Maybe you left in the locker or class” said Hye Mi. Min Ae just remember, earlier she’s bump into Luhan “Ah, I bump into someone earlier. I will ask that person” said Min Ae. Hye Mi relieved.

When school is over, Min Ae try to ask Luhan in piano room. But, when Min Ae walk in to the piano room, she’s remember what happen yesterday. She can’t think straight. So, she’s walk out and bump onto Luhan. Luhan want to say something to her but she already walk away.

When Min Ae in bus. Alone. She thinks Why I always remember what happen yesterday? Why my heart beat increase when I meet him? Why I always flutter when he said something sweet? Am I falling in love with him?


Update!!! Min Ae is falling in love with Luhan!! What about Luhan?? Wait for next chap, okay!! My school starts tomorrow, so maybe starting from tomorrow I will not update really often like holiday. So please be patient!!! The story is getting interesting!! Please subscribe, upvote, and comment!!! For the reader that already subscribed, upvote and comment please!!! I'm really sorry for bad English. My English is not really fluent. This story is based of my imaginations. No plagiarism!!! Lot of love :)