Kingka EXO

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

“What? Kingka?” Min Ae face is full of surprise. Min Ae doesn’t know the word ‘Kingka’ because in London there’s not such thing like that. Everything is so new for her, “Yeah,Kingka. The most popular,handsome,and have a lot fangirl of course.” Hye Mi try to answer Min Ae face are that full of surprise “What’s great about them really. They are boyband?” Min Ae ask Hye Mi again “Yeah,they are popular boyband in Korea, EXO. You don’t know about them?” ask Hye Mi. Hye Mi is surprise by Min Ae, because she don’t know EXO. “Yeah,I don’t know a lot about Kpop” answer Min Ae “My oppa is more greater than them” whisper Min Ae “What do you say Min Ae?” ask Hye Mi. Min Ae surprised “Aaah,nothing” answer Min Ae fast. Hye Mi is suspicious. And then, their homeroom teacher enter the class and start the lesson.

After 2 hours the bell ringing, it means lunch break. “Min Ae let’s go to secret garden” ask Hye Mi “Secret garden??” Min Ae is confused “The garden behind the school, the place we first met” explain Hye Mi “Aaah,don’t you want to eat?” ask Min Ae again “No,usually instead go to canteen at lunch break, I go to garden” answer Hye Mi. Min Ae know Hye Mi is hungry, but to avoid people she going to garden. Min Ae can read Hye Mi face. “Ok, you go first, I will buy something in canteen. I know you’re hungry Hye Mi” Min Ae order Hye Mi to go first “Allright, Min Ae. I’m going” said Hye Mi while she was leaving Min Ae in hallway. Min Ae rushing to canteen. She don’t want to make Hye Mi wait. But,she bump into someone “Oh,I’m sorry.” Min Ae apologize and bowing “Oh,it’s ok” answer that person. “Oh,I have to go now” Min Ae excuse herself “But…” that person wants to say something to Min Ae but Min Ae already nowhere to seen. “Hye Mi, are you there?” ask Min Ae. She already in garden, and now she searching Hye Mi “I’m right here, Min Ae” answer Hye Mi. She sit on the small swing that Min Ae sat this morning “Ah,you’re there. I bought some snacks for you” said Min Ae and she’s handing the snacks to Hye Mi “Thank you Min Ae, you such a great friends” said Hye Mi “It’s nothing, Hye Mi-ah. I always treat my friends like this” said Min Ae. They’re chating,reading some books that recommended by Hye Mi. And time passed, it’s time to go to class. They’re walking together, laughing. People stared at them, but they’re don’t care anymore. Now, Hye Mi don’t care if people stared or talking behind their back. Thanks to Min Ae, she’s changed. Min Ae locker is beside Hye Mi locker. They open they’re locker and see bunch of girl gathering. “It must be EXO” said Min Ae “Definitely” Hye Mi agree “But,what’s really great about them. I don’t understand people these day” said Min Ae “People said they’re handsome,talented,etc.” answer Hye Mi “There’s more people are greater than them” said Min Ae just like my oppa “I don’t know either. But,why we care?” said Hye Mi “Haha,you’re right. Better we go to class right now than thinking about them” Min Ae agree what Hye Mi says and they’re walking to class,laughing.

Meanwhile, EXO

Suho is leading the way, Kai busy flirting, Baekhyun chatting with Chen, Chanyeol busy smiling to their fangirl, Kris and Tao is just walking like they’re in catwalk, Xiumin busy drink his coffee, Lay listening a music, Sehun & D.O is reading a book, and Luhan thinking, that girl must be new, I never meet her. Such a kind girl. Now, EXO walking to their class. But, the fangirl is really disturbing their day. But now, they’re already used to it. “Luhan, what are you thinking? You seem confused” ask Xiumin while sipping his coffee, and that question make Luhan startled “Xiumin-ah, you make me startled” said Luhan. Xiumin just giggling “Hahaha, I just asking Lu. Why you so mad?” ask Xiumin, still giggling “Ah,nothing. I just thinking something” answer Luhan stuttering. Xiumin suspicious by Luhan act. But, he decide not to think about it. And then EXO arrive at their class.

2 hours passed, it’s time to go home “Min Ae, I have to go now. Bye” Hye Mi excused herself. She seems in rush “Oh,okay. Bye. See you tomorrow” said Min Ae while waving her hand. Before, she’s go home she decide to take a look around school. Before, she’s can’t because she busy chatting and reading with Hye Mi at garden. When she was walking at the hallway, she’s found a room. The door is open, so she’s decide to walk in to that room. When she walk in, she’s found the most thing that she’s loved, piano. She really loved piano since elementary school. She almost jumping because of happiness. But, she’s not see there’s someone “Who are you?” ask that person


Update!! How this chapter?? And who are the person in that room?? If you curious, wait for next chapter, okay! Thank u so much for 4 new subscriber Dkkris, ekanorsyafiqah, valerie_millenia, and Maiyuzi. Please don't unsubscribe!! For people are view this story and not yet subscribe, please subscribe, comment, and upvote!! Update soon!! I'm sorry for bad English. My English is not really fluent. This story based of my imaginations. No plagiarism!!! Lot of love :)