KyungMin Dating Lecture

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

“What?! Teach me?!” ask Luhan surprised “Yeah. Teach you hyung” answer D.O “Welcome to KyungMin Dating Agency” said Xiumin “What nonsense you’re saying right now” said Luhan “Hey, we try to help you Lu. Are you want to be a good boyfriends or dumb boyfriends?” ask Xiumin “I want to be a good boyfriends but why I have to trust you? You too never been in relationship” said Luhan “Just trust us hyung. We even succeed with planning the confession” said D.O “Yeah Lu. You really can trust us. If we fail I will buy you a lot food” said Xiumin “Me too hyung” said D.O. Xiumin just hit D.O hands and makes D.O cringing. “I really can trust you both?” ask Luhan “Just trust us Lu” answer Xiumin “Okay, I will trust you. But, if you fail buy me a lot of food then” said Luhan “Okay, call!” answer Xiumin & D.O. Then, KyungMin dating lecture will begin.

When EXO arriving at the school, they don’t see Min Ae “Umin, I didn’t see Min Ae. Where is she? Are she late or she arrive more early today?” whisper Luhan to Xiumin “Don’t ask me. I’m not her maid. I didn’t know” answer Xiumin “Someone worried” said D.O “At least you worried about your girlfriends hyung” D.O continue his words. Luhan just keep quiet and still worried Where is she? Are she already arrive? Or she late? Maybe she in the garden if she already arrive

Min Ae is still sleeping. She study hard last night to preparing the exam. When she wakes up, it’s already 6:30 and school will start at 7:00 “Oh Gosh! I’m late!” Min Ae rushing to the bathroom to wash and just bring a bread to eat it at school. She running to the bus stop. “Maybe Hye Mi are already there” said Min Ae. Fortunately, when she arrive at the bus stop, the bus is already there. She hurriedly walk in to the bus and the bus departed. Lucky her, there’s no traffic jam so she can arrive on time. Yes, she arrive on time when the bell ringing and the gate is almost closed. She running like crazy to the gate and smile to the security. She hurriedly running to the building.

“Someone late” said Hye Mi when Min Ae walk in to the class “Lucky you, the teacher isn’t coming yet” Hye Mi continue her words “Yeah, lucky me” answer Min Ae “Why you so late today? Something happen?” ask Hye Mi “I study till late to preparing the exam” answer Min Ae. She panting because she running like crazy recently. “Study too hard isn’t good for your health. Look at you now. Your hair is completely mess and there’s dark circle in your face” said Hye Mi “I will fix it later” said Min Ae “Whatever you said” answer Min Ae. From the window D.O & Xiumin is looking at Min Ae right now. They try to observe what happen on her today. “So, she late” said Xiumin “What we have going to do with Luhan hyung?” ask D.O “I have an idea!” said Xiumin “What is it hyung?” ask D.O. Xiumin whisper something on D.O’s ear “I think that’s good enough hyung” said D.O “It’s good, isn’t it? Let’s ask Luhan for approval later when lunch break” said Xiumin and walk away to his class.

When lunch break, she going to the garden. She see something. She see a food. Food is already serve in the garden

-Flashback-

“Luhan, she’s late” said Xiumin. Fortunately, Luhan & Xiumin have a same class. “She late? Why?” ask Luhan surprised. She rarely late so he surprised “She study really hard till late. She even hasn’t eating breakfast” explain Xiumin “Should I buy her a food?” ask Luhan “Of course you have to. Maybe she starving right now” answer Xiumin “I should buy her a food and place it in the garden. She always go there every lunch break” said Luhan “Wow, a kind boyfriends” said Xiumin.

After the class is over, Luhan hurriedly to the canteen and buy a lot of food. He running to the garden and place the food at a swing in there “Hope she will like it” said Luhan and place a little paper there

-End of Flashback-

Min Ae see a crumpled paper beside the food “Who send this?” Min Ae talking to herself. She see the paper and read it

I hear you late today. I said don’t be sick! Why you never listen to me. Or I should call you every night to check you if you already asleep or not. Should I do that? So, don’t be late and don’t sick again! I hate to see you sick! I send this food because you hasn’t eating any breakfast this morning. You should eat to prepare for the exam next week. Eat a lot!

From your manly boyfriends

Luhan

Min Ae just grinning because she read the paper “Manly? Whatever you said, Lulu”. She kind of touched by his act this morning. Right then, Hye Mi arrived at the garden. “Woah, a lot of food! It’s this yours? Can I eat some?” ask Hye Mi “No, you can’t! It’s all mine!” answer Min Ae “Woah, where this food come from and make Min Ae really cold? I think it’s from someone special” tease Hye Mi “Just shut up Song Hye Mi!” said Min Ae “Eyyyy, tell me from who” tease Hye Mi. They just tease each other

Luhan is still feel uneasy. She still thinks ‘Are she like it?’ or ‘Are she already eat it?’ and many more. “Hyung, why you feel so distracted? Are you thinking of something? Are you worried about something? You hasn’t touch your food. Are you not hungry?” Baekhyun ask him a bunch of question “I’m just… just worried about the upcoming exam” answer Luhan “Strange. What happen to Luhan hyung today?” Baekhyun feel something doesn’t right. Now, he believe what Suho & Chanyeol said that something going on with Luhan these day. “Hyung, can we talk after this?” ask D.O “Of course”

D.O and Xiumin drag Luhan to somewhere after they all eat “Hyung, are you sent the food already?” ask D.O “Of course. But, I always feel worried are she like it or not” answer Luhan “That’s common for a boyfriends. That’s means you normal” said Xiumin “Really?” ask Luhan “Of course hyung!” answer D.O “Luhan we have some idea” said Xiumin “What?” ask Luhan “I hear that she sleep late because she study for the exam. Since tomorrow weekend, you can study together. You can help her too. Since, she live alone it doesn’t matter. You smart too” explain Xiumin “Can I?” ask Luhan “Ask her later. After school” said Xiumin “And it can make you know her better hyung” add D.O “You right. I have to ask her” said Luhan

Like promised, Luhan will ask Min Ae to study together. “Min Ae-ah” call Luhan “What oppa?” ask Min Ae “Since tomorrow is weekend I want to study with you for the upcoming exam. Do you want to?” ask Luhan carefully “Of course. But, I don’t want to just both of us. Ask Kyungsoo & Xiumin oppa too” said Min Ae “What?! Ask them?! It supposed to be a date” said Luhan surprised “What? It’s actually a study date? Okay, for Saturday just both of us but for Sunday we have to ask them, okay?” suggest Min Ae “All right then” answer Luhan lazily “Don’t be sad oppa. We still can make it a date” comfort Min Ae. Luhan just smile of her act. He really happy to have a girlfriend that understand him.


Double Update!!!! It's really funny to see D.O & Xiumin teach Luhan about dating. Go KyungMin Dating Agency!!!! LOL. For the reader that want to see what happen on Min Ae and Luhan study project, it will be on next chap, so wait for it!!!!! Please subcribe, upvote and comment!!!!! For the reader that already sunbcribed, upvote and comment please!!!!! I'm truly sorry for bad English. My English is not really fluent. This story based of my imaginations. No plagiarism!!!!!! Lot of love :)