Such A Coincidence

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

5 years later

"Hey, Grace. I think the design should be like this" said Kayla, Grace's assistant. Min Ae took designers major. Her dream is to be a wordwide designers. And now she already graduate and have a boutique and Kayla as her assistant. Her boutique is located in London. "I think you're right. It seems great" answer Grace "Okay, then. I would make it like that" said Kayla "Okay, call!" answer Grace and both of them laughing and immediately Kayla rushing to work on that clothes.

"Senior, you have a boyfriend right?" ask Kayla suddenly at night when they working on new design "Yes, I have. But I'm losing contact from him 2 years ago" answer Grace "Are he busy?" ask Kayla again "He's super busy. Just like my brothers. They both Idol in Korea" answer Grace "Really? I bet they will be so handsome. I hear that Korean Idol is really handsome" said Kayla "Hahaha, they just ordinary. Not much handsome. But, they a little bit cool" said Grace "But, you still dating right?" ask Kayla "I don't know actually what relationship we have. I feel like have a boyfriend but it's seems not like that anymore" said Grace a little bit dissapointed "You still love him?" ask Kayla "It's seem that I still love him but I don't know what my feeling actualy. Ah, I'm so confused. Don't ask me that again. Better we talked about work" said Grace in frustation while messing her hair. "Ah, right! Are senior already launching the opening for Paris and Seoul new shop?" said Kayla suddenly "For Paris I already launched it but for Seoul I didn't" said Grace "I think you have to visiting Seoul again for the second time. Our shop is sponsoring too. For a Idol world tour" said Kayla "Wait, what?! I hope it's not my brothers world tour. He's drving me crazy when it comes to clothes. He always picky about his clothes" said Grace. They both joking and laughing till night while working for their new design.

Meanwhile, in Korea

"Yah, Park Chanyeol! Stop driving me crazy! Give me back my rubiks!" said Luhan "Why? I think you already forgotten about her?" said Chanyeol while running "It's my special rubiks. She gave it to me" said Luhan while chasing Chanyeol "No, it's mine now. And she will be mine too" said Chanyeol, teasing Luhan "What are you saying?! She's mine" said Luhan succesfully chasing Chanyeol and snatch the rubiks right away. "I think hyung already forgotten about her. You haven't contacted her for about 2 years now" said Chanyeol "You didn't even know where she is, what she's doing right now, what job she got, and when she will going back as she promise" suddenly Xiumin barge in "He's too scared that she would react differently when she knows that Luhan call" and Kris try to get in to the conversation "I will call her tomorrow" said Luhan confidently "Let's see if  you really call her tomorrow. If you don't buy 12 of us a feast. A BIG one" said Kris "Okay, call!" so Luhan aprove the challenge so are he really will call her.

"Ah, why I have to comeback to this country? I start to hate this country 2 years ago" said Min Ae "I won't use Min Ae name anymore. I will be living as Grace. Not Min Ae" said Min Ae while promising to herself. "So, where does the place? What? It close to my apartment. Why do I start to miss that place?" said Min Ae talking to herself "And I wonder what Hye Mi is doing right now. I desperately miss her" said Min Ae.

"I want we holding a SMTOWN concert in England" said Luhan "Why? You miss her?" ask Kai "Of course he is. They didn't meet for 5 years and lost contact for 2 years. What kind of boyfriends that didn't miss his girlfriends for being like that?" tease Chen "Ey~~~~" react EXO member "So, you gonna call her today?" ask Kris "I will if I have time" answer Luhan "Guys, I think we already here" said Suho "I really curious who are the designers will partnered up with our company. I hear she's freaking good and smart" said Sehun "It's she??" ask Tao "Yeah" asnwer Lay " I wondered who it is" said Kai "I just Luhan didn't turn away" said Kris and Luhan eyeing him fiercely. "Guys, stop teasing. We have to get off quickly or we will miss the meeting for the concert" said Suho reminding the member "Nae!" answer EXO member in unison

"Ah, I'm too tired from that lauching event. Why the event took so long? Better I go to that coffee shop there" said Min Ae while walking toward a coffee shop "Welcome to.. Choi Min Ae??" suddenly the owner of the coffee shop call her name "Huh, how did you know?" ask Min Ae confused "You didn't remember me? I'm Hye Mi. Song Hye Mi" said the owner who turned out to be Min Ae best friends Hye Mi "Oh My God! Long time no see. You really different. You gotten more beautiful" praise Min Ae and they hugging.

"So, are you still dating him?" ask Hye Mi suddenly when Min Ae already ordered an Ice Americano "You mean Luhan?" said Min Ae "Of course it's him. Or you find another man then?" said Hye Mi "Of course I'm not" answer Min Ae "So, are you still dating him or not?" ask Hye Mi again "Even myself didn't know if we still dating or not. We haven't contacted each other for 2 years" answer Min Ae again "Ey~~~ Is that long?" ask Hye Mi in disbelief "Yeah, that long" answer Min Ae "You should meet him. You're here and you should meet him. It's sad to let him go" said Hye Mi "What are you talking about really. Ah, I have another schedule. Bye, see you" said Min Ae leaving Hye Mi dumbfounded. Hye Mi just can sigh.

"God, believe me. I'm late" said Min Ae and running into a building. She didn't know what building she enter. "Excuse me, I'm searching for the conference room" ask Min Ae to the customer service "Ah, are you Grace Min?" ask that customer service "Yes, I am. I think I'm late so please quickly tell me where it is" said Min Ae in hurry "Ah in 5 floor. The most biggest room in that floor" answer the customer service "Ah, thank you" said Min Ae and quickly running to the lift.

"I think she's late" said Chen "Who?" ask Kris "The designers" answer Chen "Hey, EXO why you so anxious? She will come soon" said Key "Ah, nae sunbae" answer Chen "I think Lee Soo Man already tell who it is. Her name is Grace" said Key "Beautiful name" answer Sehun. Right then. SM Artist is surprised by someone who open the door so sudden. First, she looked around and realize something ! It's SM. That women is no other than Grace Min aka Choi Min Ae. I hope oppa didn't recognize me. He meets me 1 year ago and for Luhan, he of course didn't know. But, oppa know my English name. Yah, I hope he didn't recognize. Ah, ! Min Ae keep cursing in her head.

"Can you introduce yourself?" ask Jessica "I'm Grace Min from England. And I'm owning a boutique named La Fleur` in London, Paris, Berlin, New York, and I'm just launched my boutiue in Seoul today" said Min Ae introduce herself "But, why your Korean is good?" ask Jessica again "My hometown is in Korea" answer Min Ae ! Why I have to tell that my hometown is Korea?? I'm just ruined myself today "Dongsaeng!!!" suddenly someone call me. Is no other than my oppa Choi Minho. He just came from shooting his new drama (someone told Min Ae that he will coming late) ! He recognize me! What am I going to do?? In front of all SM Artist?? Are he wanted to ruined me?? "Dongsaeng, I know that you will be SMTOWN designers. So proud of you" said Minho while messing my head "Oppa!! I'm not a little child anymore. I'm a worldwide designer oppa!" protest Min Ae "Ah, so cute!" said Jessica. But, EXO is different. Their mouth is forming an 'O' shape. Some didn't blink and some just mouthing the words that person wouldn't even understand. And Luhan is so surprised even didn't blink or move even just for a second. "Oh My God! I'm forget that she are Luhan girlfriends" said Jessica and make Min Ae, Minho, even EXO frowning.

When the presentation began after some kind of drama happening, Min Ae couldn't concentrate. Because of EXO attention to her (especially Luhan) is too much for her. After it's end, Min Ae hurriedly leave that horrible place. She's feeling like in hell. But, Luhan suddenly drag her somewhere. When they arrived at a park close to the SM Building. "So, what do you want to say?" ask Min Ae "Are you still love me?" ask Luhan "I'm still loving you but you didn't contacted me all of this years" answer Min Ae. But, suddenly Luhan hugging her. "I'm sorry for all of this years. I'm missing you like crazy. And of course I'm still loving you" said Luhan. And it makes Min Ae eyes teary. "Are we disturbing something?" suddenly whole of EXO member came so Luhan broke the hug "Yes, you definitely disturbing something" answer Luhan a little bit upset "Hey, calm down bro. We just missing Min Ae" said Kris "Long time no see" said Xiumin & D.O "Nae, oppa. You gotten more cooler than before" said Min Ae "How about me?" suddenly Luhan asking her "Ah, you're gotten more pretty, Lulu" tease Min Ae. All of EXO member is laughing so hard right now. "And guess, our Lonely Xiumin have a girlfriends!" said Luhan "I'm not lonely" deny Xiumin "Who is it??" ask Min Ae in curiusity "It's your best friends Hye Mi" answer Luhan "Really?? I just met her before I came here" said Min Ae surprised. Xiumin face is getting red "So, you know what I feel back then" said Luhan. And EXO member is all laughing now.

-End-


So, the story is end today *crying hard. I don't want to leave you guys yet but what can I do. The story i end but i can make a new story again. Actually, maybe I will taking an hiatus for making a story because I have to study hard for next year national exam. I'm senior so I have to preparing how to get a high score and graduate. And then I will become a high schooler!! *jumping. So, you have to miss me of course. And thank you for the loyal subscriber and upvoter who stay with me till the story end and wait for my next story!! And Happy Birthday my Chensing Machine Chen Chen Chen!!!! *sing Taylor Swift-22 (since Chen international age is 22). So, today meme comic is featuring our birthday boy Chen!! Hope you enjoy and bye When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol!!!

   Saengil Chukahamnida Chen!!!!! *throw confetti

   OMG Chen!!! You can't put it like that!! LMAO

   Poor Chen *patting computer screen (Just International Fans can feel it)

   Chen, can you please stop trolling and make your fans laugh?!! LOL

And I'm just take it from Allkpop so I don't own it. And lot of love:) Wait for my next story!!