Graduate and Moving to Korea

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

Grace POV’s

“Grace Min, please step forward” my teacher call me “Yes,sir”. “Congratulations for graduate. Here’s your diploma” congratulate my teacher “Thank you,sir, for teaching me all those years” “No problem. So, your mother told me that you will study overseas?” my teacher ask me “Yes,I will. What’s the matter sir?” I ask my teacher again “No,I just want to congratulate you. Good luck,kid” “Thank you,sir. I will”.

1 weeks before going to Korea

“Min,are you really going to study overseas??” my friends,Stephanie ask me “Of course,Fany. I have to go because my mother told me to” I answer my friends kindly “Are you sure?? You never going overseas before. I kind worried about you. You have relatives there?” “Yes,I have. You don’t have to worried about me. I will be ok” I try to comfort her “Why you don’t tell me where are you going to study? Maybe is close to UK” “No,I won’t tell you. Maybe you don’t even know where the country I study. Because it’s far away. You too never going out country,right?” “Yes,maybe you right. Take care of yourself” that the last word that my friend,Stephanie told me before I leave

Author POV’s

30 minute before take off

“God,I’m late. Oh,I almost cursed myself” said Grace while she was running to departure gate. “Thank,God I almost late!”  Grace mumbling while she was exhausted because she’s running like crazy. And shortly afterwards he entered the plane, the plane was departing. Grace sleep in the plane, till the plane arrive at Korea.

Grace POV’s

In Korea

When I just wake up the plane is already in Korea. I got off from the plane and took my luggage. I walk off to the arriving gate and see a paper written “Welcome to Korea Grace!!”. Person who was holding that paper is my father,my mother,and my oldest brother’s Minseok. “Min Ae,we miss you. It’s already a year we seeing each other like this” said my mother while she was hugging me tight “Mom,please let me go. I can’t breathe” I said that and my mother let go of me “Please don’t tell Minho I’m in Korea. I don’t think I can life in here if you tell him” I said that to my family “I don’t think he have time for call us either” my mother answer it “You right”. Minho is my second brothers. He's an Idol. Do you know SHINee? Yes,he's Choi Minho, the visual. He's really protective. One time, he visited London and he ask me to accompany him touring London all day. I'm really tired because of him. If he know I'm live in Korea right now, maybe I can't breathe. Every day he always ask me to going out with him all day. So, I try my best to avoid him. Lucky me, he's super busy right now because SHINee holding a world tour. No one knows I'm her brother except my family and Lee Soo Man. I walking to the parking lot with my family “Your father and your brother have a work in Incheon,so they have to left you now.” my mother tell me with a sadly face “But,I can stay with you for a week in your new apartement. So, you ok with that,honey?” my mother ask me “Of course,mom” I answer it cheerfully because I don't have to stay alone for a week. “Take care,Min Ae” said my father and my brother “I will,Dad. I’m not a little kid anymore. And, I live 18 years alone in foreign country,right? You don’t have to worry” I try to comfort them “Bye,Dad,Oppa too” I waving my hand to my father & my brother “Bye”. And then, my father & my brother left me and my mother in parking lot. My mother suggest me to take a taxi from here. And we heading home. Such a tired day. I hope I have a nice life in Seoul.


Finally, chapter 1 is out!! I'm sorry for boring updates because it's still chapter 1. I will make a fun chapter soon!! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote a lot please. I'm really really sorry for bad english. My English is not really fluent. And this story is based of my imaginatios. No plagiarism!! Update soon!! Lot of love :)