New School, New Friend, New Life

When Idol Little Sister Meet An Idol

Min Ae POV’s

“Min Ae are you ready for school?” my mother call me from the kitchen. As you know, my father & Minseok oppa is already in Incheon because of work. My mother stay with me in Seoul for a week. “Yes,mom”. And then I’m running out of my room and heading to kitchen for eat breakfast. “Do you know where your school,dear?”my mother ask me “I know, Mom. Don’t worry” I answer my mother question calmly. Yesterday, I actually touring around Seoul, because it’s first time for me to live in Seoul. I learn about the transportation,public places,etc. That’s why I already know what Bus I have to take if I want to go to school. “That’s great then”. “Mom,I leave then. I already finish eating my breakfast” I said that while I’m grab my bag and heading out to the front door “Take care,dear” my mother accompany me to the front door and wave her hand to me. I wave my hand to my mother too. In Korea, I go to school at Seoul International High School.

Author POV’S

Min Ae are already in school. She’s 30 minutes early before the school start. She decided to take a look around the school. And she’s found a beautiful garden behind the school. There’s a fountain, cherry blossom tree, and a kind of a flower like rose,tulip,etc. She really like it. She like’s garden with a lot of flower. There’s a small swing and she sit on that. “So refreshing” she said that. “There’s someone” she said that while she was walking around and try to found a voice of someone walking to this garden. ”Who are you?” a girl with a book in her hand asking Min Ae “I’m new student here. I’m 30 minutes early. May I asking who are you too?” Min Ae turn to asking her “I’m a so called nerd Hye Mi. Nice to meet you. So, you’re new here? Better if you keep a distance with me if you don’t want to be bullied” Hye Mi answer her question with a cold tone “Why if I befriend with you I have to be bullied?” she asking that to Hye Mi “Because I’m nerd. No one will befriend with me. They always bullied me in school. So, I saying this because your own good” Hye Mi always answer Min Ae question with a cold tone “I think you’re not nerd. You just don’t like to socialize. If you more socialize, I think you will have a lot of friends” Min Ae try to give an advice to Hye Mi “Don’t lecture me” Hye Mi respond Min Ae advice with a cold tone again “I don’t lecture you. I just give you an advice. I always have a positive thinking. I think you’re a good person. But, you don’t like to talk and socialize, that’s why people judging you as a nerd. Because you don’t talk much” Min Ae trying to explain her advice to Hye Mi. Hye Mi realize that Min Ae advice have a point too “I think you’re right. But, if I trying maybe I fail. And people judging me as a strange person” Hye Mi said that to Min Ae “You even don’t try it once. If you already try it, you can say that. Don’t worry, I help you” Min Ae offering Hye Mi help “Thank you. You’re the first person to say that to me as a friend” Hye Mi feel grateful “No problem. Because my family always teach me to have a positive thinking. You can’t give up before you trying” Min Ae try to comfort Hye Mi “Do you like this garden?” Min Ae try to ask Hye Mi “Yes,I really like this garden. I always come here every lunch break just for reading” answer Hye Mi cheerfully “You really like reading don’t you?” Min Ae ask Hye Mi again. Min Ae try to getting closer to Hye Mi. She don’t want Hye Mi to lose confidence. “I really like reading. Are you like reading too?” now Hye Mi are the one who ask Min Ae “Yes,I like reading too.”.

And then their conversation end because the bell ringing “I think we will see each other soon. Because we in the same class” said Hye Mi “I think so too” answer Min Ae. They walking together. Heading to class of course. A lot of student’s talking behind their back “Don’t hear it. Just act you don’t care. Walk straight” Min Ae whisper it to Hye Mi ear. Hye Mi just act like she don’t care. Just like Min Ae says. “Thank you, Min Ae. You really a big help to me” Hye Mi feel grateful that she have a friends can help her to socialize. “Just don’t mind people talking behind your back. Sometimes they will receive punishments because they just keep the bad act” Min Ae always try to make Hye Mi feels better. “But,you really ok because people make you bad because you are friend of a biggest nerd in school. And you are transferred student. You don’t leave a good impression on them” Hye Mi kind of worried of Min Ae because she are a transferred student’s. It’s not good to leave a bad first impression. That’s what Hye Mi thinks. “You don’t have to worried about me. You’re not a bad person. Why I have to worry?” Min Ae just relax. Because she always think why we have to befriend with certain people. You can befriend with everyone,except you befriend with bad person. And, then a bunch of girls gather in class door “What’s happen?” Min Ae ask Hye Mi “Ah,that’s Kingka in our school, EXO” answer Hye Mi. “What?? Kingka??” Min Ae face is full of surprise


Update!! How this chapter?? Are you enjoying it?? Thank you for my first 4 subscriber KimCola, minsul1234, Chenlu, and ZafiroLynx!!! Please don't unsubscribe please!! And for the reader are yet subscribe, please subscribe!! You can comment and give me advice, since I still new, Upvote, subscribe and comment please. I will update soon!! I'm really sorry for bad english. My English is not really fluent. This story is based of my imaginations. No plagiarim!! Lot of love :)