The Air That I Breathe

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks to syrealrockss author-nim for lending me this. :)

“I figured out what it is all about.
It's you that I could never live without.”

"Welcome back, Sooyeon! I really missed you, but don't you dare leave us again without informing anyone. Arasso?" Taeyeon tapped my back as she and Tiffany engulfed me in a tight hug. "We missed you, Jessi! Have you eaten already? Come join us."

 

"Ahh ani... I just ate. Thank you." 

 

"Unnie!" Our maknae shouted from behind. Helping me with my baggage. "You're so skinny now, unnie..." She stated concernedly.

 

"Jinjja? But I almost ate all the food there in my parent's house." I giggled. In fact, I just tried to giggle. I am too engrossed of looking around where the other members are. Specifically, Yuri...

 

"Seo.. Where are the others?" I asked as innocently as I could. Hoping that she wouldn't notice that I'm just looking for a certain someone.

 

"Oh... Sunny unnie and Sooyoung unnie are on their separate schedules. Hyoyeon unnie is out with her friends." She paused for a while. Dragging the suitcase inside my room. "And Yuri unnie is with Yoong... They're out, bonding I guess."

 

I expected that.... Of course she wouldn't be sulking inside her room. I know her. Besides, it has been three months. She might have moved on already.

 

"Ohh... Thanks hyunnie." I said as she walked out of the room.

 

 

It has been three months since my feet last touched the tiled floor of this dorm. Three months had already passed when I last talked to Yuri. The very first thing I did the morning after the night of my confrontation with Yuri was pack my luggage. I went straight to my parent's house without warning everyone.

 

I avoided her. I avoided everything that would get us into any contacts. She also did the same. She never called or asked for me just like what she would always do when we were still on good terms. Thinking about it... Her name was always on my recently called numbers. 

 

The first month, I called the dorm's telephone. I just wanted to ask if there's any practice for our come back and I just want to inform everyone that I'm at my parent's house.

 

"Hello?" Unfortunately, it was Yuri who picked up. I don't have to be a genius to know that it was her voice so I qui

Please log in to read the full chapter