Fallin'

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I'm afraid you'll turn away

But I'll say it anyway

I think I'm fallin' for you”

Finally! After thinking how to ask her out, I grabbed my phone and was able to send her a message without being too obvious.

 

Tanned Monkey: You free later?

 

My phone displayed a pop out saying the message was sent, I started pacing back and forth my room hoping she’s free later.

 

“This is now or never Yul! Now or never, so hope for the best!” I told myself.

 

I was surprised when my phone rang, without looking at the caller ID I answered stopping my breath “Yoboseyeo?”

 

“Yul!” was able to release a sigh of relief when I recognized the voice, “Oh?” I answered.

 

“Everything’s prepared now... no need to worry.” I smiled at Taeng’s news.

 

“Thanks man! I owe you!”

 

“Nah, I owe you big time remember? This is just a lil’ of what you did for me.” Taeng answered back; suddenly I heard my phone beep.

 

“Taeng I need to go, I think I got a reply.”

 

“Okay, good luck man! I’m cheering on you!” I hummed in response and ended the call.

 

Positive, I received a reply... I covered my eyes, slightly peeking while positioning my finger to tap the “show” button. After I tapped “Please be. Please be. Please be!” I chanted.

 

Brighter than Mushroom: Mm... Don’t have plans with Nichkhun and the others, so yeah I’m free. Why?

 

I don’t know if I’ll be happy with her reply or what. I simple YES will do, why’d she have to mention that man with two tussock moth caterpillar on his forehead?

 

It’s time to gain the upper hand in this ing war. I won’t back down anymore. YulTi is now or never.

 

Tanned Monkey: Music 21 at 6pm. Don’t be late.

 

I sent that simple message.

 

---

Brighter than Mushroom’s POV

 

“What’s with the reply you tanned monkey?” I thought to myself when I read his message.

Anyway, I’m darn bored here at the house so I guess I’ll go check out the place he wanted me to go to. I checked the time, it’s just 4pm. I’ll prep up at 4:30 then.

 

---

 

6pm at Music 21

 

I arrived on time, good thing there isn’t traffic on the way, I don’t know what that tanned monkey will do if I come in late. I entered the place and was surprised to be welcomed by darkness.

 

“Yul?”I called out, I waited for a few seconds for a reply but there was nothing.

 

“Yul! Yah! This isn’t funny!”I called out again and was surprised when the spotlight opened pointing at the man sitting on the stage with a

Please log in to read the full chapter