I Don't Even Know Your Name

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

“All I remember is that smile on your face”

*KRIIINGGG*

I slapped the alarm clock that is on my bedside table so that the annoying buzz will stop, I counted to three before I got up with a groan and messed up my bed hair more.

"When will I be able to sleep longer?!?!" I asked no one in particular, this is me having my short-sleep tantrum. Hehehe!

I tried easing my tantrum by telling myself "It's okay. It's Friday already. We'd be able to go home early and sleep early. YAAAS! Fighting!"

I stood up and went to the bathroom to start my day and after forty-five minutes of my morning ritual, I went out of the house, dressed in white sleeveless topped with a red checkered plaid shirt, black fitted jeans, and black DM boots. To complete it all, I wouldn't forget my aviator sunglasses.

---

'Darn it' I thought as I'm currently getting dragged by my friends to the food bazaar three minutes away from the office. 'I should remember that Fridays are de-stressing day... but I just wanna sleep!!! Isn't that de-stressing too?'

"Still pouting?" Sooyoung, one of my close friends asked and I just replied a "Hmph!"

"Yuri-ah come on! We're just gonna eat fast then go home, you're gonna get some eye-shut soon. Please!" she said and closed the gap between us, showing me her failed attempt of cute blinking, I laughed at her and her antics, scrunched my nose and playfully shoved her face away from me.

"Fine! I'm going to look for food, you coming with me shikshin?" I asked but she said she needed to look after our bags since our other friends are already looking around. I sighed and lazily made my way to the nearest both from us so that I can choose what I'll have for dinner.

"Nope." I told myself, looking at sizzling plated foods.

Walked to the next one and there were fried pika pika food, again "Nope."

After checking out all the booths, I have decided to go back to the booth where they sell pasta.

"What would you like to have miss?" asked by one of the staff.

I scanned the list of their foods once again and "I'll have lasagna."

While I was waiting for my order, a girl stood next to me and is now looking at the menu.

I would have

Please log in to read the full chapter