All I Want For Christmas Is You

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

A song was blasting inside the villa while a girl can be seen sitting on the couch, watching on random videos. Sipping on her wine, she smiles. Even though she muted the video player to give way to the playing song, she can still hear the exchange of voices in her head.

 

--- 

 

"Princess, why are you sad?" The camera focused on the girl watching a tv show.

 

"Am I ugly seobang?"

 

"Eh? What's that question for?" The tanned girl questioned back, sitting beside the ice princess.

 

"Just answer me..."

 

"No baby, you're the most beautiful and iest woman I've ever seen." She answered bringing the other girl into her arms and making her lean on her chest. "Tell me what's wrong, what's making my beautifully y princess sad?"

 

"I'm sad because Kyungsan doesn't seem to like me whenever we shoot for Hello Baby. What if in the future our baby doesn't like me too?"

 

"That's impossible princess, Yoona likes you as her mom even if you're not her biological mom! What more if we have our own baby?" The tanned girl said in a matter-of-fact tone.  "So don't worry about that anymore, okay?" She added giving the ice princess a peck on the lips.

 

"But~"

 

She was cut off when the tanned girl said "If you don't stop, I'll get you pregnant before we even marry in Vegas!"

 

"Hmph! As if!" The ice princess answered back containing her laugh.

 

"Yah! Want me to do so?" The tanned girl challenged. Then the two started a laughing fit. 

 

---

 

"Seobang, when will you come watch my musical?" The ice princess said while entering the bedroom, camera focusing on the girl.

 

"I don't know yet baby." Answered the girl still not lifting her head up from what she's reading.

"Hmph! The girls already watched it... you're my seobang you haven't you haven't watched it and worse you haven't event sent me bouquet of flowers!" The girl said with voice cracking. Sensing the incoming outburst, the tanned girl placed her book on the bedside table. The girl pressed her lips on the ice princess, the camera capturing the sweet kiss that suddenly turned into a passionate one. Breaking the kiss after feeling a lack of air, they smiled, foreheads leaning onto each other. The two didn't need words to express how much they love each other.

 

"Now, let's turn this off and keep this... we might have a recorded session if you're still holding this while we're making love." The tanned girl said, wiggling her brows while laughing.

 

"Seobaaang!" The ice princess squealed, cutting the video recording. The last scene before the video was cut was the ice princess' lips on the tanned girl's.

 

---

 

"Hey princess! What're you up to?" Asked the the tanned girl who's holding the camera. She turned the device to focus on her face, giving-off a charming smile and a small wave she then focused the camera to the ice princess busily doing something.

 

"I'm practicing seobang, I want to make tarts for baby Soojung-ah and her group mates..." The camera then zooms in at the crust being put on the

Please log in to read the full chapter