Can't Lose You

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

Running.

 

I saw myself running from I don't know who those people are... 

 

Then everything went black...

 

I felt my body being dragged... Jessica... she must've wanted me to wake up so bad. I smiled at the thought. I opened my eyes, my blurry vision welcomed me. An unknown figure was dragging me. As my eyes gained focus I was shocked to see that my hands and feet are tied, I was dragged by my shirt and it wasn't Jessica who was dragging me!

 

‘Sh*t! Jessica, where is she?’

 

"YAH! WHERE'S JESSICA?" Instead of asking where and why the hell am I being dragged, my urge to find, check if she's okay, and be with her kicked in.

 

"I'M ALL ASKING YOU!!! WHERE THE IS JESSICA?! WHERE IS SHE?!" I asked again, forcefully untying my hands and feet not minding if I injure myself.

 

"ANSWER ME! WHERE IS SHE?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Instead of answering they continued dragging me. What have I done to be dragged by these ridiculous men? Wait... they aren't... 

 

My eyes widened in shock.

 

They are... 

 

ZOMBIES???

 

‘What the is happening here?’

 

After a number of attempts to escape; which is definitely useless I was dumped, literally, in jail. Sh*tty jail full of rats and roaches.

 

I was surprised when I'm not the only one who was there... the jail was star studded. There were artists from different countries.

 

And many more...

 

"What the?! Are we shooting a movie here?" I asked.

 

"No, we were just taken and dumped here." Someone answered.

 

"What are they gonna do to us?" I asked again.

 

Everyone shrugged, nobody knows what we're here for and why.

 

---

 

There wasn't a time I didn't think of her while I was inside, and there wasn't a time that I didn't try to escape this sh*tty jail I'm in... It was as usual a dark and dirty day inside this sh*tty jail... and here I am talking...

 

"Sica-ah... are you doing well?"

 

"..."

 

"Sica-ah... do you miss me?"

 

"..."

 

...talking to the wall like it was really Jessica that I'm talking to.

 

"I miss you everyday... so much I think I'm gonna go already crazy. I'm already crazy right? Talking to the wall like this. Heh! Crazy Yuri it is." I laughed at myself.

 

Without thinking I suddenly grabbed the met

Please log in to read the full chapter