The Hidden Girl

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

A continuation of I Don't Even Know Your Name...

"Where are you hiding, my love?
I have a feeling that today, I just might be able to find you."

*KRIIINGGG*

I slapped the alarm clock that is on my bedside table so that the annoying buzz will stop, I counted to three before I got up. Compared to the usual days when I wake up, I have a feeling that this would rather be a good day. 

I smiled and stretched for fifteen minutes before opening the drawer of my bedside table. I got my notebook and pen where I write my thoughts...

This is the hundredth day since I started doing this and a hundred days have passed ever since I saw her, YES I DID COUNT THE DAYS, that fateful night in the bazaar.

My visit there have lessened since I started to get very busy with work and often times, I do over times even if it's already Friday.

I gathered my thoughts and started writing.

 

Hey girl, a happy and good morning.

The weather’s just perfect this Sunday, my heart flutters brought about by soft breezes.

I wonder by myself everyday in secret where you are and what you are doing.

I want to know where you go around and with who.

When will I get to see you? I wonder...

It’s such a nice feeling, the musings, it makes my heart flutter.

 

Where are you hiding, my love? I’m looking everywhere but I can’t seem to find you.

Where are you hiding, my love? I have a feeling that today, I just might be able to find you.

 

What you would wear, what you would listen to, I want to know it all my love. 
 

I promise you, I will find you.
Like the early morning fog, before you realize it I will go and be by your side.

 

After writing it all out. I stood up and went to do my morning ritual.

Today I'm going out to: grab a breakfast, walk Hani and Dooe, buy cactus or succulent plants, and then grab lunch with my friends.

I went out of my house, carrying Hani and Dooe to my car. Once I got them all set, I got in and started driving. 

---

I slowed my car speed down when I was passing by the bazaar. 

Since today is Sunday, as scheduled, the booths selling foods on Friday nights are now being occupied by sellers of clothes, bags, books, plants, and many more.

Please log in to read the full chapter