Is This Love?

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What can I do? I fell for you.”

Year 2007

“Soojung!” A blonde girl excitedly screamed from her seat when she saw a raven haired girl at the door, peeking inside their practice room.

“Jessica unnie!” The said raven haired girl screamed back and ran to her sister to give her a hug.

“My baby sis! I missed you so much!” Jessica said not forgetting to give kisses to her baby sister’s cheeks and dragged her inside saying “Come! I’ll introduce you to my members.”

With a huge smile on her face she introduced her members one by one

“This is Taeyeon, she’s our leader.” Jessica pointed to the smallest girl in the group.

“Hello!” Taeyeon greeted with a timid smile.

“This is Soonkyu.” Jessica pointed the girl standing beside Taeyeon and the mentioned girl immediately corrected her with a small smile “Just call me Sunny.”

“This is Tiffany, you remember her right?” Jessica asked to which the younger girl nodded in response.

“Soojung-ie!” Tiffany greeted not forgetting to give the younger girl a kiss on the cheek.

“This is Hyoyeon.”

“Hello! Are you sure, you’re Jessica’s sister?” Hyoyeon said jokingly.

“This is my Kwon seobang, Yuri.” Yuri looked up from her phone to the girl beside Jessica and their eyes met. She didn’t say anything and just smiled at her.

Upon hearing Jessica’s introduction, Soojung couldn’t help but gasp and ask her sister “You two got married?!”

“Nope, I just call her seobang because it fits her.” Jessica answered back earning an *Ooohhh*.

“This is Sooyoung, Yoona and our youngest member Seohyun.”

“Hello Soojung!” the last three girls introduced greeted back at the same time.

After the introductions, Soojung stayed for a little while but out of all the eight members that her sister introduced to her one got her attention.

Year 2008

Yuri clearly remembers the day when Jessica introduced her little sister.

“This is my Kwon seobang, Yuri.” Yuri looked up from her phone to the girl beside Jessica and their eyes met.

She just smiled but it wasn’t because she’s snob, it was because she felt something.

When their eyes met, she felt her heart’s*LUB* *DUB* sound louder and beat two times faster than it did a while ago.

When their eyes met, she felt like her gastric juices move to the point that it made her feel nauseous.

Deep inside Yuri knew that it wasn’t just a stomachache.

Year 2009

A year has passed already and Yuri has come to terms with what she was feeling for her member’s little sister.

“Jessica…” she called, not really sure how to tell her what’s on her mind.

“I…” she started.

The said girl turned to Yuri and responded “Yeah?”

“ILikeYourSister” she blurted out.

A few seconds has passed and there was still no response from Jessica.

‘Did she hear what I said or not?’

‘If she heard… Oh my God! Oh my God! Is she thinking of killing me? Am I gonna die?’

‘Will she tell me to stay away from her sister?’

There were too many questions running in her head but it was cut off when Jessica said: “Tell her how you feel then.”

“Wh… What?”

“Don’t make me repeat myself Kwon Yul.”

“I… I mean… you’re okay with it… with me confessing to your sister?”

Jessica only shrugged but she smiled mentally and thought ‘Idiot Kwon! My sister’s been crushing over you for a year already.’

---

A week has passed ever since she got the go signal from Jessica to confess to Soojung and she has started asking for her members’ opinion.

Two weeks have passed since she started planning.

Three weeks and she was still planning. Writing and crossing out what’s good and what’s not.

Unknown to her, Jessica and her other members have been waiting for her to make a move, and because it’s taking her too long the members have decided to help her out…

From: Yoona bebe

Unnie, come here to the dorm quick.

She didn’t get a reply from Yoona after asking why, so thinking that it might be something urgent she immediately went to their dorm only to see all of her members busy in front of their locked door.

“What happened?” She asked and Taeyeon quickly answered “We forgot our keys.”

The second their door opened she was pushed inside and in panic she tried opening it but their door magically had a child safety lock. After trying to forcefully open the door she received the message in their group chat.

“Fighting Kwon Yuri!”

As if her members predicted what she is about to ask.

She received another message saying “Soojung’s there. Confess already.”

Looking up her phone she saw the said girl looking at her, a faint blush on the said girl’s cheeks.

“Soo… Soojung-ah” she started and chuckled nervously.

Still stuttering, she asked the girl “Ha… Have you eaten already?” and she then went to the kitchen.

She was surprised to see the table already set, complete with main course and dessert.

She looked back at the girl and chuckling nervously again while rubbing her nape.

“Let’s eat?”

While eating Soojung started “Uhm, The unnies brought me here telling me you have something important to tell me…”

Yuri immediately looked up from her plate and a few moments of silence before Soojung continued “What do you want to tell me unnie?”

She was not sure how to respond at the question. This was not in her plan, while they were both silent a while ago she thought of her member’s intention.

‘Maybe I’ve been taking too long in planning so they did this instead… to fasten things up…’

‘But still! It would be better if I was the one who prepared things.’

‘Until how long are you gonna plan? Next year?’

‘Will I tell her already?’

Her thoughts got cut off when she felt Soojung’s hand on her.

“Unnie? Are you feeling okay?” Soojung asked voice laced with concern.

She cleared then put Soojung’s hand in between hers and started “Soo… Soojung… I…”

She sighed loudly and said “Aish!” she ruffled her hair then she chided herself “Come on Yuri, you can do it!” to which she earned a giggle from the girl in front of her.

Truth is, Soojung already knows what Yuri was about to say. It was the same day she visited her sister in their dorm and accidentally heard

Please log in to read the full chapter