Is this Jealousy

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I promised to update it much sooner and so I am publishing this now. I'm also quite sorry it's shorter than before. When I published chapter 1, I was quite scared that people would stop liking my story and there would be no more new comments, subscribers, and upvotes so I practically didn't open this website for a day or so after I published it but I was so happy when you guys liked it so much. Thank you guys for commenting, upvoting, and subscribing. Please scold me a lot if you hate this chapter, I'll do better on the next one ^^

 

Sulli POV

“Are you alright?” Minho held my hand and helped me stand up from my seat.

“Yes, thank you..” My heart started beating faster.

“Oh My god that was so cool! Hyuna was so mean and you were so scared and Minho just… wow.” The boy clapped his hands and smiled sweetly.

“You understand know why I asked you to sit beside me? Next time shout out my name if you’re in danger.” I answered with a simple nod

The class became in order as the teacher comes in. I sat beside Minho but, it was much more comfortable as I grew much closer to him.

“Hush, alright students. Friendship week is starting tomorrow and we are already starting to prepare for it but we need 2-3 people to help us arrange he event. Any volunteers?” The teacher informed.

“What’s friendship week?” I whispered at Minho.

“Umm.. there’s this week every academic year where we get closer to each other I guess.. by performing and playing some games.” Minho looked confused

I looked around seeing if anyone is going to volunteer cause’ I’m quite excited for it.

“Anyone?” The teacher repeated but no one responded.

“I’ll volunteer!” I raised my hand up high.

“Okay, one volunteer! Any more?” The teacher looked around.

“I’ll be joyed working with an angel!” The boy from before raised his arm up high. “Ya! Minho!”

Minho looked at the boy with his everyday straight-face and raised his hand up until his eyes.

“Minho? Choi Minho? You’re joining?” The teacher looked startled.

“If Minho is joining  then I’m joining to!” Hyuna raised her hands followed up by the other girls.

“Sorry, but we only needed 3 volunteers maximal for each class.” The teacher left with his notebook.

 The girls behind in class were in rage and I felt as if I already knew the time of my death.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m here aren’t I?” Minho didn’t move an inch while reading a book.

I took it friendly not over but I don’t really know.

School felt short, all I did was learn and eat. But lunch wasn’t that fun as Hyuna actually tried to poison me and throw my food over my face.

The school bell rang, I packed my bags and walked out the class.

“Hey, transfer student!” The boy from before came running. “My name’s Woohyun, Kang Woohyun. Sorry for the late introduction!” He scratched his head.

“Ah, woohyun-shi. My name is Sulli, Choi Sulli.” I greeted back.

“Thanks, today was great! See you tomorrow!” He ran of outside of school.

“Let’s go.” Minho walked pass through me.

“I’ll! I’ll… be okay by myself” I stammered.

“Okay then. I’m going to practice.” He went ahead.

I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter