Bucket List

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho blinked rapidly as he tried to digest the situation. He let out a huge sigh before stomping his way out of the place. Jinri quickly threw Chanyeol’s face away as she ran to catch Minho.

“MINHO!” she exclaimed as she dashed out as well.

Chanyeol stood in the living room, alone. He let out a small grin as he felt no regret. There was something Jinri and Minho didn’t know about.

“I’m ready now.” He whisphered to himself as he walked himself out.

Jinri POV

Minho stepped in a taxi which drove really fast and I was determined to take the next taxi in site but after waiting for 5 minutes out alone I finally gave up. Why did Chanyeol have to do that though?! I ran to Chanyeol’s place again hoping Chanyeol would still be in there so I can just let all my anger out on him.

I placed my hand on the door which was already slightly open and peeked my head in. As I expected, no sign of anyone. Jinri you fool. Did you really think he would just be standing there waiting for you to get mad at him?

After enough time processing what just happened, I took my wallet and checked how much money I had left before walking out and finding another taxi. I told the driver my address and he quickly took me there.

The door closes behind me as I ran up the stairs and changed out of Chanyeol’s clothes. I picked up my phone and tried contacting uncle Seojun because I knew I wasn’t ready to talk to Minho nor Chanyeol.

“Ujuju. Nephew what’s wrong? You never called me before. “ He said as I tried to sound as I normally sound.
“I have a problem. Can we meet up?”

Minho POV – 14.03

I arrived at my destonantion and payed the taxi driver. Football training.

“Minho! It’s unusual of you to come here today. In the mood for practice?” Coach asked.
“No coach I’ll just watch.” I answered as I sat on the side bench looking at the people training.

Half an hour passed and I realised I couldn’t think of anything except what Chanyeol did to Jinri. No matter how hard I tried to focus on the field, everything just leads me back to them. I just couldn’t get it out of my head.

“Minho! You look wrong. You’re a happy virus how are you frowning?” Doojoon jogged over to me and sat beside me as he took his watter bottle and dranked.

He wiped his sweat with his favorite black towel. I sighed and looked at him. I guess I can trust him. We’ve been friend’s for years.

“Chanyeol. Well.. he’s not the problem. He’s most of the problem. But maybe I’m the problem. Anyway, I think he’s the main problem here.”

Doojoon cut me off and squints his eyes as his expression changed from this energetic friend who likes to listen to this scary math teacher look. He cleared his troath as I lift my eyebrows, waiting for what he wanted to say.

“Wait- you know too?” He whisphered.

I ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter