On the lips

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please tell me guys if my story is getting boring. I actually don't sleep enough thinking about if it bored you. Please tell me. But, thank you too for all the support. I'm so sorry if the story bores you so in the next chapter (chapter 4) I'll make it shorter and also add much more romantic stuff. Thank you :D

   

Minho POV

“Stop joking around!” I shouted, sick of the view.

“Ah, yes.” She turned around and her smile dissapeared.

“See you later.” The boy from the field smiled as he waves his hands.

I headed to the locker room after I took by bag and asked for the girl to wait for me. My clothes were hanging in my locker as I picked them up and wore them.

“I’m done” I handed the bag to the girl as I headed out to field.

The boy from before was right beside me with his cap on and big shining smile.

“Everyone ready?!” The coach shouted and replied with a big yes.

I ran, targeting the ball in the opponents side. Right before I attacked, the boy from before stole the ball and ran to our opponent’s goal post. I’ve never noticed anybody ‘s existence in soccer practice except for Woohyun’s. But now, that guy’s cracking me.

“Sunbae-nim!” The boy shouted at me.

I nodded showing him a sign before he passes the ball to me.

“Woooo! Chanyeol Fighting!!!” I heard a voice in the middle of the cheering.

My mind went somewhere else until I finally came to my senses when the ball was stolen by our opponents.

Aish! I schratched my head and slowed down.

“YA! Why did you steal Minho Oppa’s ball you jerk!” I hear Hyuna and her friend keep shouting out.

The practice ended as sweat filled my body. I headed to the shower room with my towel.

“Minho, what happened? Your ball never got stolen ever since you were in the 4th grade.” Woohyun jumped in the shower next to mine.

“I don’t know. Oh yeah, I have a question...” I my shower.

“What is it?” He squeezed out some shampoo.

“What’s that feeling when your heart hurts because of someone knowing someone else?” I asked not sure of how I should ask.

“Jealousy I guess.. wait, is it a girl?? Woooo! Hyuna? It’s Hyuna right?” He teased

“Eish, it’s not that. And why Hyuna?! Hyuna is weird, she’s below my standards.” I glared at him.

“Calm down, I was just joking.” We both finished showering.

I came out with Woohyun beside me seeing Sulli talking with Chanyeol. They sure look close. It’s the first time I’ve seen her smile so widely.

“Sulli..” I said, wanting my soccer bag so I can put on my shirt.

“Huh?” She turned around as I called.

“Omo-ya “She quickly closed her eyes and turned back around. “Where is your shirt?”

“In that bag, give it to me!” She ped the bag and threw me the shirt.

“Have you never see a guy without shirts? Wow!” Woohyun asked while I changed.

“I’ve only seen my dad sometimes...” She mumbbled softly.

I put on my shirt and walked ahead pulling her hand. It seems like they’ve exchanged SNS and phone numbers. I walked to the bus stop and sat down while opening my phone.

“Bro, I have some buisness in Busan. I’ll be back the day after tommorow. Don’t forget laundry!!” I got a text from uncle.

“Eyy.. that’s so much work..” I texted back before the bus came.

I sat next to the window and slept. The bus trip felt shorter than ever since I slept. Sulli ran towards the front door and rushed in.

“Uncle’s not going to be here until.. the day after tommorow. Tommorow is weekend so help me do laundry.” I asked my throwing my bag in my room.

Sulli POV

I arrived home and showered before I prepared dinner. Today’s dinner would be my first dinner. I made pasta with clams and fresh oyster. After preparing dinner, I called Minho to taste the pasta.

“It’s okay I guess..” He slurped up the pasta.

“Why do you always say that... rate it from 1 to 10!” I asked wanting to know his opinion better.

“8 and a half” He kept eating and eating.

I finished my meal after he did and did the dishes. The doorbell rang and a delivery man shouted out.

“Minho! Could you get the door? I’m washing dishes !” I shouted out to him who is in the 2nd floor.

He rushed down with his phone on his hands. The delivery man gave him somthing to sign on and check.

“You have a beautiful partner there. Are you guys married? I mean you’re too young for that.. Dating?” The delivery guy asked while Minho checked on the delivery.

“Ah.. well” Minho scratched his head after receiving the package. “Thank you!” He sent the delivery man out.

I finished washing the dishes and went up to my room. As soon as I jumped on bed, I my phone and called Chanyeol. I can’t believe we actually met.

“Chanyeol-ah!” I greeted first

The phone call continued until late at night when I finally felt tired. I looked at the clock showing 3.00 A.M. and finally went to sleep.

Minho POV

I woke up right at 7 A.M. and washed up in the bathroom. I took my black and white shirts with grey shorts and showered. After wearing the clothes, I walked to Sulli’s room to wake her up.

“Sulli..” I shook her shoulder. “Sulli-shi”

“I love you!” She whisphered

“Huh? What?” I walked backwards.

She must be dreaming and sleep talking...

“Sulli-shi, Chanyeol is here!” I said, trying to trigger her to wake up.

“Chanyeol?” She stood up and fixed her hair with eyes half opened.

Eish this girl, I shouldn’t think about this but she really likes him..

“You tricked me right?” She finally came to her senses and stared at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter