Confession of a highschool boy

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

I could see Minho walk away from me. Every single step he takes, my heart feels like it’s going to stop. I felt my eyes getting watery as Minho finally arrives beside Krystal.

Is he really going to bring her out and leave me here like this?

The tought of that just keeps replaying on my mind as Minho helps her out of the table.

“You can walk out yourself right?” He said quite loudly as Krystal looked at him with a confused look.

“You want me.. to go out.. myself?” She looked at him in disbelief. “What if I get shot? Will you-”

“What if Jinri gets shot?” Minho cuts her off. “I’m not taking that chance.”

“but Minh–“ Krystal tries to talk but is once again cut off.

“I’ve lost you once... I’ve been living thinking you were dead.. Now I’ve lost my feelings for you. Sorry Soojung.” Minho quickly ran towards my table and pull me out.

“I tought you were going to leave me.” I said quietly

“And just walk out? You know.. actually Jinri.. I lik–“

BANG! The door quickly burst open as two huge men walks in but they seen unarmed.

Minho quickly ran and tried taking care of them as Krystal hid again. As seconds pass, some police troops came in and gave Minho a helping hand. The two men were the last ones they said as the three of us exited the building.

“You know.. this has been the happiest yet the scariest day of my life.” I looked at Minho as we sat beside an ambulance.

He gave a slight laugh as they treated his wounds.

“You know.. remember the thing I was going to tell you a while ago?” He looked at me as I nodded “Well.. here goes.. I actually like –“

“Okay kids, after medication you guys are able to go home.” A policeman cut through Minho as I giggled a little.

08.20 – Home
Minho POV

The school gave me, Jinri, and Soojung a one-day absent because of the accident yesterday. I look up to the ceiling after the sound of a branch breaking from the apple tree beside my window woke me up.

“Minho! Breakfast!” Uncle Seojun shouted from the hallway.

“Yeee.” I replied as I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth before walking down to the kitchen.

Jinri was already on the table gobbling up her food. Mac and cheese for breakfast well that sounds okay.

“Minho-ya, I have a question. How the hell did you get in the hotel?” Uncle asked as he poured a glass of juice.

“That? That’s a secret of course.” I answered as I sit down to eat too.

“Aww tell us!” Jinri tried an aegyo with stuffed in mac and cheese.

“Nope” I laughed as they grunted

Uncle Seojun gulped down the huge amount of grape juice before finishing. He then looks at us and slightly frowned

“Ah! Today I’m modeling for this awesome clothingg brand that’s trending around you guys.” He exclaimed as we turned our attention towards him.

“SPC group?” Sulli asked

“Yeah.. some models are going to be there. Wanna’ come?” he offered. “They said I could bring some people with me.”

“You’re kidding me.” Jinri stopped eating. “O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter