Feelings

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV
our lips move apart as our eye trace each other's. We both grinned.

"you know.. I actually knew about that. I accidentally heard you throwing a tantrum at yourself yesterday." I said as her eyes pop open.

"What? AGHH it's so embarassing." she hid her face between her two hands.

I let out a laugh as she kept grunting. We cleaned up the food and sat next to each other, looking at the blue and cloudy sky.

"okay then.. are you telling me your answer is yes? to my confession?" I looked at her.

"Mhm." She quietly nods as she puffs up her cheeks.

"then today's day 1!" I grinned as my shout probably pierced through to the sports field.

She looked at me confused for a second before finally laughing too.

16.21 - Home
Jinri POV

I was playing around with my laptop until I heard a sudden shriek from Minho's room.

"what? what's wrong?" I asked as he looks at me.

"I'm out of undies."

I straighten my expression as he let out a small giggle.

"Jinri-ah.. would you mind taking it from the laundry room?" he said in slight aegyo as I laughed and cringed.

"You know you're asking a girl to take your underwear right?" I grinned as I kept hanging on the door.

"Hmm.. come here.. sit next to me." He said as I sat beside him on the floor covered in clothes.

"Not just any girl." He looks at me before pecking my lips. "My girl."

"Ya!" I said as my eyes show the shock I went through.

I stood up to go away but he stood up too and pulled my hand. He looks straight into my eyes that were only a few inches away from his.

"I love you." He said as we broke into a kiss.

His hands travel around my neck as I grinned on some chances. I pulled away even though I actually really wanted the kiss.

"Fine I'll take your undies." I smiled as I hurriedly run into the laundry room and tossed a stack of his undies to him.

"Are you going to practice?" I asked as he kept packing and nodded. "Can I come?"

"No." He said making me feel a bit hurt. "I don't want the other boys to see you, they'll take you away from me."

"Oh really?" I teased as we both laughed.

"I am sick of this lovey-dovey athmosphere around the house." Uncle Seojun popped out of the hallway as I hid to my room right across.

"Choi Jinri, you come here." He said as I walked backwards to him.

"I know I'm single but don't torture me like this. Jinri, why don't you introduce me to your friends?"

"You ert, you're this old and my friends are in highschool." I shot him a glare.

"Aish anyway. here." He handed each of us a box "I got this from the last photoshoot, they said it's a gift."

I placed mine on Minho's bed as I opened it revealing a black and white chic dress. He did the same thing but his box contained a casual buts still eye-catching shirt.

"Woah, it's beautiful!" I exclaimed as Uncle Seojun nodded with a smile.

"You guys are welcome. Now if you excuse me, I have some work to do." He said as he left.

Minho closed his box and placed it on his table before turning his head to his sports back and shooting a look at the clock.

"Damn it I'm late!" He moved quicker and literally threw everything inside the bag.

He stood up after zipping the bag up and walked out the door as I followed from behind. He puts on his shoes and stood up. His hands were placed on the door knob when he turns to looks at me.

"Jinri-ah.. Should we have a date?" He blinks.

"A date?"

"Tomorrow, at 6. We'll watch that movie you've been ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter