Slap! Girl Fights~

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry about not updating this for a long time since I've just started Junior High for a week now and doesn't have time for this... Well maybe a little. I'm so sorry about this but I'll start updating it every monday. This is one of the shortest chapter ever made in this whole fanfic and I am having plans for a next fanfic so comment which ship/couple you want me to make a fanfic next. Once again I'm so sorry about the lateness. I'm currently reading webtoons, novels, etc for some ideas but well it's just not coming.. So please forgive me since this chapter could be quite boring but there's a fight! Spoiler alert!! OMG!! ><

 

 

Minho POV

“I tought I saw you fall over that cliff..” My eyes didn’t blink for even a second.

“I can’t seem to remember clearly.. “ Krystal held her head.

We both ordered the same drink, capucinno, but haven’t seem to touch it for a half hour already.

“I’m not going to interrupt you guys so.. umm, call me when you’re done..” Sulli tapped my shoulder before walking away.

We both continued to talk with each other but, there’s nothing else on my mind except how she survived. Why didn’t she contact me? How did she live? Is it really her?

“Tell me more about you now..” Krystal placed  her head on her hand.

“Well.. Now I moved around here and goes to school in Rolliete.” I spoke but couldn’t think straight.

“And that girl was?”

“She... kinds of live with me. But not only us! There’s my brother’s friend living with us too.” I jumped not wanting her to misunderstand.

“Oh.. Ah! I need to do something! See you later, here’s my number!” She ran leaving a paper with numbers.

I sat there with the capucinno still untouched.

“Am I on time? Or did you wait long already?” Sulli ran over, holding her brown bag.

“You’re right on time. Let’s go!” I walked away with the capucinno after placing the piece of paper inside in of my pockets.

I sat in the car after her and held my capucinno right below her chin.

“Here, I don’t want it..” I gave it to her

“Thanks, I guess..” She took the capucinno and took a sip.

“Bleh! It’s all cold!” she showed out her tounge.

“It’s been around an hour since I bought it.” I closed my eyes on the seat.

I slept all the way to the house. I never felt happier than today.

“Uncle, I’m skipping lunch.” I walked up the stairs with my eyes half opened.

Before going to my room, I walked in the washroom first and washed up. It has been around 3 hours since I saw Krystal, and I still couldn’t believe she was there.

 

Sulli POV

I walked towards the living room and layed on the sofa. Uncle threw the remote control at me after turning it on.

“Thanks!” I surfed the channels.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter