Losing twice

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

I stared through the man in the suit. It’s my dad.

“Yes yes, family reunion, blah blah, can you get to the point dad?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Ah yes.. So because there’s two of you, there’s going to be a battle of the throne.” ‘Dad’ said as both of our eyes popped.

“Wait dad, the deal was I get the hotel.” Krystal shrieked out, pissed.

“Yeah well now there’s two of you so we need to see who gets it.” He laughed. “So we’re going to give you missions and the one that does the best gets the inheritance okay?”

Krystal who seemed so pissed off finally nodded.

“But again, who’s older?” Krystal pouted slightly in her highly arched angry eyebrows.

“Jinri is actually.” Krystal sighed as the three of us walked in to the building.

It was my first ever experience walking into a hotel with all the staffs greeting me like I’m some sort of queen.

Suddenly my phone rang.

“I’m sorry I gotta’ take this.” I said as Dad grinned and told me to go to the 10th floor after where someone is going to guide me somewhere.

I nodded as he and Krystal left in a solid metal elevator covered with some Gold colors.

“Hello?” I heard from my phone. It was Chanyeol.

“Yeah? What’s up?” I said as he suddenly shocked me/

“YA! WHAT’S UP?! I CALLED YOU LIKE 50 TIMES!” He screamed as I pulled my phone slightly away.

“I’m sorry I’m in quite a situation so.. yeah.” I sighed as he did so too.

“Okay then.. call me back after this so called situation kay’?” He said as I replied with a yes then hung up.

I walked towards the elevator and in. It felt really classy and all. I pressed the 10th floor button as I feel the elevator rise up. The door open as I stepped out and was greeted with around 5 female staff.

“The Director wants you to have a makeover.” One said as she grinned warmly to me as I looked at her confused.

“Makeover?”

The womens giggled as they pulled me in a room. It looks like a dressing and makeup room but it was three times bigger than my room back at uncle Seojun’s house.

“Oh wow.. this is huge!” I exclaimed silently as the woman on my right laughed.

The make me sit on a seat and started preparing me up for.. I don’t even know what I’m doing here.

Krystal POV

“Appa!! What’s with this battle all of a sudden?!” I slammed the door shut.

“Darling, you have a sister now. You were babbling everyday about wanting to have a sister when you were little, now why are you mad?” Dad sat down on his chair as I sat on a sofa and sighed.

“Dad, I was seven. I didn’t know what I was wanting.” I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

Why don’t I have a mom. Why am I stuck with this dad that doesn’t even understand me AT ALL.

“Dad.. I want the hotel. Right now. No battles or anything. No sisters.” I looked at him.

“No can’t do sweetie.” He puts on his reading glasses as he pulled out some papers and worked on them.

“But daddy! You always give me all I want. Come on dad.”

“Oh sweetheart, it’s time. Go to the 12th floor will you? Go in to the hall kay. ” He grinned as he glances over his glasses after checking out his phone.

“I don’t know what gonna’ happen but I hope you prepare a surprise that tells me this is all is just a prank.” I stood up and walked to the elevator.

“Hello Ms. Krystal.” A bellboy greeted me as I walk in. “What floor?”

“12 please” I stood on the corner.

“Oh, are you heading to the battle?” He laughed as he pressed the button.

“The battle? You know about it?” He nods as I tuck my hair behind my ear. “Can you.. uhm.. tell me about about it?”

“I’m sorry miss but I can’t” He smiles as I frowned at him. “We’re here, have fun miss. Best luck to you.”

“Well thank you.” I walk out the elevator with my black pumps.

I took a couple of steps before arriving on the front door of the hall. The door opens as the maids saw my shadow behind the slightly transparent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter