Unexpected meeting

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New fanfic trailer: Here

Thanks for all the support and saying that I shouldn't be sorry and yes I am nervous, but this isn't my first story. Thank you for liking my story but I'm sorry to say that this chapter is probably the most boring one yet. But still... I hope you guys enjoy it.. I'm going to update the fanfic in 4-5 days after a chapter is out, then I'll add another chapter. It's because of my tight schedule. Writting these things make me feel more comfortable.. I'm thinking of making this story completed in 10 chapters since I have plans for another story so check that out later! Thanks again btw ^0^

 

Sulli POV

“Are you guys dating?” Chanyeol looked at me

“N.. No of course!” I panicked

“See Hyung, I told you it’ll get serious.” The boy from behind whisphered again.

“Ya! YA! I don’t care about dating, kisses, or other love things. You guys rest  before the match, it seems like it’s going to get hard.” Coach said half asleep on the back seat.

“I’m going to sleep!” Minho closed his eyes.

“Me too then!” Chanyeol grumped

What just happened. I sat on my seat blankly, not knowing what to do. Should I change seats?

“Sulli-shi, Are you okay there?” Hyuk who sat in front of me looked back.

“Uh, I’m alright. I’ll just get some sleep.” I yawned and closed my eyes.

I dreamt the weirdest dream ever. There was a girl about 7 years-old and she was swimming in a pool and playing with a 7 year-old me. But suddenly, she got into a car and never came back. But on day ㅡ

“Hey wake up!” I opened my eyes a little and saw Chanyeol.

“Wait a minute, my dream is quite interesting!” I growled and closed my eyes back.

“We’re here, stupid!” Minho looked at me coldly and stood up with his bag.

I opened my eyes and jumped out of my seat with my bag. We’re here! I walked down the bus and looked at the school we’re going against. It was almost as big as our school and the field looks much younger I guess.

I walked behind the team with Minho in front of me, Chanyeol behind me, and Hyuk and Kikwang beside me. They walked really freely to the place of the match where there were already our opponent practicing and a bunch of girls ond the side, screaming as the boys came in.

“Wait, remind me what to do.” My mind went blank.

“You just need to help us manage ourselves. A manager. Yes, like a manager.” Chanyeol held my shoulder.

“Okay.. a manager, I’m the manager.” I let out a breath of nervousness as I sat on our team’s bench.

The match started about a minute after I sat down. The girls were cheering for both their school and our school so it was kind of weird. Minho and Chanyeol never looked so focused in their lives on the field.

As the first half finishes with a score of 3-2, our school is losing behind.

“Here! Fighting!” I gave Minho and Chanyeol drinks before going around giving the others their drinks.

“Fighting! There’s still hope!” I walked around with such words.

Finally the last half was starting. I who is just sitting was dripping sweat. I was worried how the match will end but in the same time happy that I’m not studying today.

Our school finally scored a goal that overturned the scores. My heart felt as if it was going to burst of happiness.

The game ended sooner than expected as I brought out the sandwiches I made this morning and gave it to everyone who played, even the coach.

“Sulli-shi, this is amazing!” Kikwang smiled at me.

“You don’t need to call me Sulli-shi, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Just call me Sulli or Sulli-ah!” I replied.

“Really? Then we’ll all drop the honorifics okay? Yes!” Hyuk said with a mouth full of sandwiches.

I walked towards Minho and Chanyeol who are unexpectedly sitting together.

“YA, you guys! Here!” I tossed them a towel for each. “Wipe your sweats!”

“Tommorow we’re not going to school guys. Sungyeol just texted me, we’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter