Curiousity killed the cat

The problem is we're living together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, here's the first chapter. I hope you guys love it. If you have any questions, please comment below. I'm sorry if the story for you so if it , please comment what actually did you not like about the story. I'm truly sorry for the long wait of this chapter, but the next chapter will be out in 2 days so please continue to support!! Thanks c:

 

Sulli POV

I pulled and carried my bags to a house quite bigger than mine. It was unique looking and looked a little chic but of course the taste was no different from my house since he’s my uncle after all.

“Oh, Jinri-ah! You’ve arrived? Why didn’t you ring the doorbell?” Uncle Park came out with a mickey mouse shirt on and navy shorts.

 We were quite close to each other so I didn’t felt awkward or uncomfortable at all. I gave a comforting smile before walking into the classy house.

 I realised that the outside of the house doesn’t describe the inside, it’s the total opposite. Calm and soft outside, classy and sharp inside.

“There’s your room, unpack everything there.” He pointed at a room right in the end of the 2nd floor hallway. “My room’s down below there and across you is that boy’s room.”

‘The Boy’, he’s uncle’s friend to make it short. They’ve been living together  for 2 years and gotten so much close.

“samchon (uncle)! The bathroom?” I rushed

“Oh right! Down there and therㅡ” He stopped seeing me already fleeing to the bathroom and started laughing by himself.

I walked out after doing my buisness and seeing my uncle already nicely dressed.I figured out he’s going to work so I wished him a safe journey and went back up to my room.

My room was decorated with some antiques and some pastel colored things. I unpaked my suitcases which took about an hour or so and an extra hour for re-organizing my things.

My uncle’s dad, aka my grandfather is the CEO of a hospital so they’re quite.. I mean really rich not to boast. Anyway the point is, he has everything he wants, a pool, a huge house, 7 rooms, 4 floors, and etc. My room was actually filled with everything I wished for since I was 7. Xbox, PSP, Nitendo, Playstation 1,2,and 3! An HD tv and a computer. I couldn’t even buy all those things until I saved money for around 50 years or so.

I finished unpacking and was laying down on my comfy sea blue bed watching F(x) – Red Light Music Video on my laptop. They were my favorite group, when the door below made a sound.

 I suspected a robber so I paused the video and took my signed baseball bat I brought from America and tip-toed down the wooden stairs.

“I’m hoㅡ”

“AAAAHH!” I swung my bat and hit something quite tall and hard.

It fell down crearting a huge BAM sound. I dropped my bat and squatted down, looking closer to what I hit.

A lamp.

I literally hit a lamp. It was a white tall lamp with black tube (Lamp’s body). A tall boy was right behind it. He looked like he just finished some kind of training.

“That.. was a good show...” He looked at the lamp. “You must be Park Seo Joon’s nephew”

“Ah.. yes.. I’m so sorry about that, I tought that was a burglar” I looked down with my cheek turning red.

“So.. that could be me?” It looked as if his soul just left his body.

“I’m so sorry, I’ll get the broom and replacement bulb” I rushed to nowhere, and stopped since I don’t know where the broom and bulb is.

“The bulb and broom’s in the storage room upstairs on the 2nd floor. In the hallway, you go to the room in the left end. Your room is in the right as you may know. I’ll take care of the bulb so just give it to me later.” He dropped down his bag

Minho POV

The bulb broke, I had just finished soccer training and this happened. What a day.

“Will this bulb fit?” The new girl gave me the bulb she brought.

“That’ll fit, thanks” I took the bulb and placed it below me.

I reached for the bulb in the lamp and...

“Owh, it’s hot” I shockingly pulled back my hand.

“Are you alright?!” The girl rushed in the kitchen and opened up the fridge searching for something.

She came back with a pack of ice and handed it to me.

“It’s nothing though, you don’t need to bring ice..” I took the ice to my hand

“It’s better to prevent than treat it” She looked worried

“You can keep calm.. haha, it’s just a small burn” I looked back and pulled out the bulb that already turned cold.

I replaced it as she sweeped the floor.

“I finished” She said happily as she walks towards me.

Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter