CHAPTER 8

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we got home we went to our respective rooms. No talking just groaning because of tiredness.

I went to the kitchen to get some water and Onew oppa followed me. I was drinking when he said "that seemed pretty real."

He said opening the refrigerator getting milk out. I almost spat out the water.

"You know that's all pretend." I told him. Even I don't know which is pretend and at what time is it real. 

"Yes, but that's what I know. I don't know the truth if you guys are pretending or not." Neither do I, oppa. I thought.

 I remembered that we will have dinner. I wonder where he would take me for our first dinner. Maybe to a fancy restaurant or to a coffee shop. That would be memorable. Wait. This is all part of the act. Why should I expect?

Maybe I was thinking about it too much that Onew oppa left. He went to his room. I was holding my door's doorknob when someone went out. I moved my head a little so I can take a peek. He was coming to me already. It was Jonghyun.

"So." He said leaning on the wall. "Yep?" I asked politely smiling. It was a real smile. I can't hide my happiness. But then I remembered 'you are a pretend girlfriend'. "Go get dressed and we'll go." He said. Smiling. He was so handsome when he smiles. I would open my tumble and search for the tags for Jonghyun and I keep thinking ' I could stare at this all day.'

"Oh, yeah sure." I said going inside my room. I felt my heart beat so fast.

I o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter