CHAPTER 12

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?" Taemin oppa asked me as I got out of the shower with my bathrobe on. "Ummm,. Manager oppa told me that he'll pick me up at 1 for a cast audition." Then walked away. Whew that was awkward. Me and a shine member having a conversation with my bath robe on. Damn. I opened my closet and chose my orange mini dress and my peach high heels. That orange dress wasa gift from eomma last last Christmas. I remembered eomma. I miss her. I was crying already. I was weeping like a baby and I kept saying eomma. Good thing I don't have makeup on. Manager oppa will drive us to the salon to get my hair and make up done. I noticed the time it was alreadyn12:45. He'd be coming soon so I wiped my tears and changed.

I was watching 2days and 1night when he came. "Jaehui, are you okay now? Let's go." It was only Minho and Taemin oppa at home. The other three oppas are busy. I put my heels on and stood up brushed my dress and walked. "Minho oppa! Taemin oppa! I'm going." They shouted back "okay. Good luck!" 

It took us awhile in the salon because they can't decide if I'd go on curls or a ponytail. They did neither, they just let my hair down and flip naturally. It was 2:15 when we arrived at the set.

I waited for 30 minutes while memorizing my script. The role I was auditioning for was the main. I need to be good so that many dramas will cast me. "Ms. Lee jaehui." The assistant shouted. "Fighting!" Manager oppa said.

I went on reading my script all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter