CHAPTER 15

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGHYUN P.O.V.

After I went to jaehui's drama filming, my friends meeted up. I drove my white car and went to our meeting place. Our meeting place was always at my friend's bar and restaurant. He'd close it so fans won't stalk me.

"Jonghyuh ah!" My friends waved at me. They were eating. I went to their table and sat down at an empty chair.

"We missed you." My friend stood up and hugged me, I hugged him back patting his back.

"Come on, eat." They said moving an empty plate to my seat. I gently gestured 'no'

"What do you mean no?! Come on, it's his treat" 

"Sorry, guys. I just ate." I said smiling, laughing

"With whom?"

"With Jaehui?!?!" My other friend asked

"Ung. And her partner in her drama." I said with a sigh. I wish it was just us. 

"Ahahhahahah! Poor jonghyun, eating with his girlfriend." 

My other friend continued "and her co-actor. Hahahaha" 

then they stopped laughing. My friend went closer and whispered. "Have you ed her yet?" 

I got angry by what he said. "GOD DAMMIT! NO. WTF ARE YOU THINKING.!?! YOU ERT. IM NOT LIKE YOU. I RESPECT HER. I'M DATING HER BECAUSE I LIKE HER NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO-----....." I stopped. I can't say those words. I said it. I like her. I like her. Kim Jonghyun likes the crybaby Lee Jaehui. It brought a smile to my face, thinking about Jaehui. It makes me smile.

I like her. 

 

 

i need your opinion on this one. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter