CHAPTER 20

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehui, I heard you already sealed the deal with the buyer of your house?" Yoobin oppa asked while drinking his coffee. "Ung I did. Mr. Park told me he'll send the money within the week. The buyer was starstrucked when she saw me." I took my turn in sipping the classic coffee. "Be ready, we'll be shooting after 3 minutes." The co-director shouted. She was holding her big red microphone she shouted with at people. "Clean this up!" She shouted at the guy who was already cleaning when she shouted at him. "It's been a while and I was thinking, dinner?" Jonhghyun texted me. I allowed myself to smile since I already know how I feel. Key oppa knows how I feel. "When? Where?" I texted him back. "Later. Same time, same place." He replied faster than I thought. The same place we had our first date, at 7 pm. I saw the tome , it was 5pm. It was time to go home anyways so I told my manager to be me home fast. I went home around 5:30. I prepared excitedly for my date. I pulled out my red dress, black high-heeled shoes. I was already at the door when jonghyun texted me. 

( change of plans let's go to a bar, ill pick you up at 9) 

I was dressed like that until 9. But since I have the house to myself its fine. Key went to her grandmother's house. Taemin & minho is filming for a cameo. Onew has his own drama filming now.

During our date I got drunk fast. I didn't remember what happened. It's just blurry pictures where jonghyun kissed me and pulled my shirt up. I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter