CHAPTER 16

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the set and found Yoobin sunbae. "BAH!" I jumped in front of him.

"What was that?" He asked. He placed the magazine down. 

"That was me surprising you. You were supposed to be surprised you know." I crossed my arms. We then both laughed.

"Oh, then. OH MY GOD! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME. OH, NO. MY HEART." He placed his left hand on his chest, clenching it he screamed. I noticed the magazine.

I sat down next to him and asked. "What are you reading?" I said pointing to the magazine. 

The magazine was open and he closed it. He showed me the cover of the magazine which was me and jonghyun. "Whaaaat?! Let me see that." I tried get the magazine but he placed it in top of his head.

"Nuh-uh. I'm reading. Buy your own copy." He sat back and opened the magazine. 

"Hmmp." Then I started fake crying. I felt someone patting my back. 

 He said "What a crybaby. Stop it." I looked up and saw Jonghyun. I was so happy that I jumped, literally. I hugged him.

"Hey, I'm not crying. See, no tears.I'm not a crybaby." I pointed to my eyes. Making them big. If I cried my makeup would have been ruined, and my makeup for today is not for crying scenes.

"Okay, fine. You are not a crybaby. But why are you fake crying by the way?" He cupped my face.

"It was him." I pointed to Yoobin. He stood up, still holding the magazine. He took a bow.

"Here have the magazine." He placed the magazine in my hands. Jonghyun took it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter