CHAPTER 13

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I crossed out the last two days. 24 days left.I woke up early today way before my schedule so that I could go to my mother. I already told manager oppa that we'll be going to my mom.  He picked me up after I took a bath. I left the boys sleeping. 

It took us an hour to get to the columbarium. I bought a boquet to fit in her vault. My manager was waiting outside giving me and my mother some privacy. "Eomma, I got the role. Thank you so much. I really miss you. How are you? Always look upon me and guide me okay?" I stayed there crying. I really miss my mom. I wish she could've seen me during my audition. She loved dramas. We'd watch dramas together and if we miss some episodes we won't sleep until we catch up. Now she'll be to watch me in dramas with a better view.

Manager oppa came in "jaehui, its time for the script reading. You'll be to meet the other casts." I wiped my tears and got up. I brushed the dusts away from my pants and my loosed knitted sweater. 

"Some know you some doesn't. You are the female lead and this is your first drama. Its something other people can't achieve. First drama with a lead role. Wow, I still can't believe it." Manager oppa said while walking. Only a few people were there yet. Guess I was early. Yoobin was there already. He was gesturing that I should seat beside him. Since I don't know anyone here, I'll stick with the one I know.

"Hello, jaehui!" He said. I think what made him handsome is his natu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter