CHAPTER 18

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stared at me with a blank face. He then smiled at me. It was a fake one. He looked at Yoobin and glared at him then gave him another fake smile. I went to him. 

"No radio show?" I asked looking at him in the eyes, he wasn't doing the same. He just stared at Yoobin. "Ung." 

I waved my hand to his face, he slapped it away. "Stop it." I stared at him. My eyes started to get a little teary. "Are you mad?" I held on this his shoulders. I looked into his eyes looking for a sign of the jonghyun who was always happy. He was not there.

"I'm going to the radio show." He turned around. I held on to his wrist. "What?" He turned. Now facve to face with me. 'I thought you have no radio show today." "There is actually a show I just didn't join for the first part to come here." His answer was cold. 

He turned around again and I stopped him, once again making him shout out of annoyance. "WHAT NOW?!?!!" The staffs looked at us. I took a step and kissed him. The kiss ended as soon as it started. He pulled away. He walked away, leaving me crying. 

Yoobin came to pat my back. "I'll drive you home." I went with him. Yoobin did a good job not talking about it because I don't have an answer if he ever asked. Even I don't know what happened. He just spoke whenever he'd ask a question where to go. If is it a left or right turn. 

"We're here." He said. "Thank you so much. I'm really thankful, really. Goodbye." I waved, he waved back.

 

I stayed in my room, crying the whole night. The next day my eyes were swollen. I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter