CHAPTER 17

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen. I counted the days in my calendar and only 18 days left. Time fastly flies. Too fast. I told Mr. Cha to find me a buyer for our old house. If I ever lived there it would only bring back the memories. The memories I want and don't want to forget. 

/knock knock/ "jaehui, come out. It's time for breakfast." Onew oppa said. I went in front of the mirror fixed my hair and went out of my room. I smelled the freshly baked pastries. "What's that?" I asked , pointing to the cookies and other pastries. "Oh this?" Taemin oppa said holding up his with his mouth full of the pastry.

He swallowed the food first then said "it's from eunhyuk sunbae's mother's bakery 'Tous le Jours'. Try it. It's freshly baked." He offered his to me. "It's okay. I'll eat this instead." I said picking up the partly hot doughnut.

I took a bite and then it was heaven. It was sweet but not that sweet. It tasted heavenly. Wow.

Onew oppa smiled at me then said. "How is it? Good right?" I moved my head up and down repeatedly agreeing to my brother. 

"Guys, get your hot chocolate and coffees here." Key said placing the bag in the middle. I got a hot choco.

 

It was noon when Yoobin oppa texted me. "Episode 5; scene 9, later. ;)" oh, I forgot about that. I went to my drawer and got out the script. I flipped through the pages and found the script for scene 9. OMG. Scene 9 is our first kissing scene. The scene goes like this: blue- Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter