CHAPTER 11

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound someone shouting. "DAMN YOU!!" I wasn't able to recognize it at first but I just realized, it was onew oppa. I heard key oppa shout "Stop it you guys." I looked at my right and saw the time, 10am. I sat up and wore my pink bunny slippers. 

I went out of my room and saw onew and jonghyun oppa facing each other, closely. Taemin sat at the corner covering his ears and closed his eyes tightly. Minho oppa was with him rubbing his back. I can tell this had never happened before. It wasn't something the fans call 'onjong' it was the opposite. They were fighting. And it was because of me. "YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DO THAT ! " my brother shouted.

I went to them and tried to part them away. I placed my right palm against ones oppa's chest, it was beating so fast. But when I placed mine on jonghyun's it was faster.

The atmosphere was so tense. "STOP IT!" I shouted.

Onew oppa calmed down. He sat down on the couch. "Oppa," I calmly said. "Let me explain it first."

Joinghyun cutted me off "that's what I've been doing. He won't. Just won't listen." I was kinda mad at him for cutting me off but I chose to ignore him. "First of all, there were reporters. We need to do something to make this relationship real." He nodded. "We didn't take it seriously." Well, I did. I thought.

"Oppa, it was just all pretend. An act. It is something not real." He stood up. "THAT'S WHAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME. ALL OF THIS IS JUST PRETEND,  BUT IT F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter